February 2024 Bookish Bingo

Any ideas for Stormy weather?

I’m looking for something for that space too and will also love to get some suggestions. I found a few: The Perfect Storm, The Guest List , Daisy Darker, or The Children’s Blizzard . There is also a nonfiction book by the same title, The Children’s Blizzard . I know there are plenty of romance novels where people are snowed in, but I can’t think of any off the top of my head other than Pride and Piña Coladas. Also, it’s not the main theme, but there is a storm in Begin Again.

2 Likes

My book for Stormy Weather is Bearly Free: A Retelling of Goldilocks and the Three Bears (The Emerald Realm Book #2) by Abigail Manning. It also tied into my Fairy Tale February Theme that I was trying to do.

1 Like

I hadn’t thought of the snowed in aspect and I read a few that meet that aspect last month.

Most of the books in the Bachelorettes of Blackbear Bluff Series by Lilah Hart probably fit that description.

Another book would be Sheltered by the Polar Bear King: Forbidden Monster Romance by Allegra Rose

If you like JAFF / Austenesque Books I remember adding some books of this type onto a Goodreads list called "Austenesque Trope - Locked in Room or Trapped in Cabin " although I don’t remember which and others have probably added some as well.

1 Like

2 Likes

BINGO!:
2-Word Title: Banana Ball (Jesse Cole)
Black Cover Model: Coldest Secret Ever (N’Dia Rae)
Reread: 1 Dead In Attic (Chris Rose)
Memoir: Your Brother (Angela Baldree)
Share Bookish First: 1-29-24

1 Like

BINGO!

1 Like

I just started using bingo boards in an attempt to clear out my TBR and expand my reading outside of my comfort zone. I really enjoyed it. See you next month!

3 Likes

Two word title- Slow Drip by Gary Polisano
Mistaken identity- Reserved for Murder by Victoria Gilbert
Free- Mastering the Art of French Murder by Colleen Cambridge
Pink or red cover- The Azalea Bones by Mary M. O’Donnell
Under 290 pages- A Fateful Sentence by Lucy Averill

1 Like

Bingo!

1 Like

3 bingos this month!

2 Likes

I finally got a Bingo!

1 Like

Two word title- Starling House Alix E Harrow
Black Cover Model- Glory Be Danielle Arceneaux
Reread- Twisted Love by Ana Huang
Memoir- The Daddy Diaries by Andy Cohen
Shared my referral code!

1 Like

Bingo! Love this month’s board!

1 Like

How do you get the picture of the Bingo board to post? It keeps copying what looks like a link and it says it won’t embed in the post.

2 Likes

1 Like

bingo!

1 Like

2 Likes

The full title of Being Ace is Being Ace: An Anthology of Queer, Trans, Femme, and Disabled Stories of Asexual Love and Connection so it counts for love in the title! Hard to see on the tiny square though lol
Also not sure the person I shared it with USED the code but I did share it :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes