First book of 2020

The first book for me in 2020 was a book called Love Lettering which I had won. Kate Clayborn is certainly a fine author, but this book is not a favorite of mine. Reading romance is not a high interest area for me. I think others would like the book.

2 Likes

My first book of 2020 was Iron Kissed by Patricia Briggs. It’s the third book in the Mercy Thompson series and I’m a fan. Can’t wait to read the next one. I’m almost done with my second book of 2020, which is Black Dog by Caitlin Kittredge.

1 Like

I’ve finished two books so far this year. The first book was Lie to Me by, Kaitlin Ward. I am a part of her blog tour next week so I really needed to get the book finished quickly. Thankfully, it was a fast, easy read. I also read Bent Heavens by, Daniel Kraus which was wonderful!

1 Like

The first book I read was a novella, Home (Binti, #2) by Nnedi Okorafor, a science fiction novella and it was a 5 star read for me.

1 Like

Love Lettering by Kate Clayborn. I’m enjoying it so far.

1 Like

An ARC of Little Secrets was my first.

2 Likes

I’m hoping to read that one soon. Did you like it?

I honestly wanted to as I love reading psychological thrillers. The story line is great but to me there wasn’t a character that was like able so it was difficult to enjoy. I do hope you read it & share what your thoughts are.

1 Like

My first book in 2020 is Buckled by Pam Godwin. It’s the 2nd book in The Trails of Sin Trilogy (1. Knotted, 2. Buckled, 3. Booted). It’s a darker romance but I’m loving it. Each book has an HEA but they do need to be read in order.

Read a horror story called Inside, now reading Behind Every Lie & The Other People.