Friday Question #102 - 2022 Goals

Happy Friday, Readers :tada: We hope your 2022 reading year is off to a great start!

What are your reading and bookish goals for 2022?

Happy Friday :slight_smile: I have a goal of reading 100 books this year. I’m on book #5 so far.

Goal is 100, but I may surpass that since I read 129 last year. Currently reading several books. Do You Follow, Diablo Mesa, Winterset Hollow, and No Ordinary Christmas.

1 Like

My goal is not # related this year. Instead, my goal is to read more books that I actually want to read-- and to actually finish a few of the series I started ages ago. Last year my favorite hobby became a bit of a chore with all the challenges I participated in and so I’m planning to be kinder to myself this year. I created a DNF shelf, so that I can allow myself to put a book I’m not enjoying down rather than struggle through it as I’ve always done in the past. I guess my goal is to just have fun!

1 Like

My goal is to put a bigger dent in the piles and piles and piles of books I have waiting to be read.

1 Like

My goal is to read a total of 60 books this year; within that 60, I am planning on reading 22 physical books that are already on my shelf.

1 Like

My goal is to read 40 books this year and to be more active in my local book club. I’m also wanting to listen to more audiobooks too.

1 Like

My goal is 100 books for the year and to read many of the books already in my house so I can then share them in my Little Free Library!

1 Like

My goal for this year is 200 books, and I’m currently at 111.