Friday Question #108 - Favorite February Read

Can you believe it’s almost March?

What was your favorite read of February and how did you hear about it?

Calder Grit by Janet Daily. I won it on a Facebook book page. I don’t usually read Western romances but really enjoyed it. Very well written and not too sappy.

1 Like

Bright Ruined Things by Samantha Cohoe was my favorite - I remember adding it to my TBR because it was historical fiction with some magic, two genres I love, and I did love this book!

1 Like

Gwendy’s Final Task - Stephen King and Richard Chizmar. I knew it was coming for a long time as I have read everything King has ever written and had read the first two books in the Trilogy. 5/5 Stars for me!

Then she was gone by Lisa jewell

Stephen Fry’s Heroes!

Notes on an Execution by Danya Kukafka was probably my favorite of February, but I also really enjoyed The Other People by C. J. Tudor and A Flicker in the Dark by Stacy Willingham. I’ve been a fan of C. J. Tudor for a couple years and just hadn’t read this one, but the other two books I saw awhile ago on Goodreads and recommended them to my library.

I had two favorite reads in February. The first was Apples Never Fall by Liane Moriarty. I don’t remember how I heard about it. I love her as an author, so had it on my to-read list well before publication.

I also loved Finlay Donovan Knocks 'Em Dead by Elle Cosimano. I thought this installment was even better than the first book in the series. I can’t wait to read the third.

My absolute favorite of February was “Daughter of the Moon Goddess” by Sue Lynn Tan. The cover release last year made me super greedy for the book, and I bought it instead of waiting for the library to get it.