Friday Question #110 - Last eBook read!

It’s read an eBook week! What was the last eBook you read?

The first and only e-book I ever read was written by my good friend and was terrible. Therefore, I’m not going to mention the title.

Do You Follow by J. C. Bidonde

1 Like

Give Unto Others by Donna Leon.

1 Like

A Far Wilder Magic by Allison Saft

1 Like

The last one I finished was The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen., which was excellent. I would definitely recommend it, as long as you don’t mind a therapist acting as an investigator.

I’m currently reading Sundial by Catriona Ward, which I’ve just started. So far it’s interesting, but I have no idea where it’s headed yet.

2 Likes

The Death of Jane Lawrence by Caitlin Starling

It was a gothic novel that was interesting. I enjoyed it a lot, but there were times I felt the book got away from her. Still, Im glad I read it. Not really sure how it ends… One of those non concrete closings.

1 Like

I am currently reading “Off the Edge: Flat Earthers, Conspiracy Culture, and Why People Will Believe Anything” by Kelly Weiss and “Evicted: Poverty and Profit in the American City” by Matthew Desmond. I last finished “Of Women and Salt” by Gabriela Garcia. (I only read my book club books for work on ebook, because I can read them from the browser at the reference desk, lol.)

The Club by Ellery Lloyd which was a letdown tbh

I feel the same way. I won it on Goodreads and it’s rare for me to say that about a book. I didn’t like it at all and didn’t finish it.

1 Like

It was a book I won on here that was part of a series. It was about a girl who lived in the woods. Very good book and interesting story.
I’m honestly not an ebook reader at all but with arthritis, I think I am going to have to be.

1 Like

Currently reading The Reunion

1 Like

Marriage for one by Ella maise

1 Like

Hell of a Book was my last e-book

1 Like

Last ebook I read was also The Club, but I personally really enjoyed it and actually found the ending quite satisfying. To each their own I suppose!

1 Like

The Night Shift by Alex Finlay

1 Like

Regretting you by Colleen Hoover

2 Likes

Decagon House Murders by Yukito Ayatsuji

1 Like

My last ebook read was Of Women and Salt by Gabriela Garcia. I lead a book club through the library I work at, and it is the only time I actually do get paid to read, so I usually read the books on the Kindle Cloud Reader at my desk. Otherwise, I’m more of a “physical book in my hands” fan.

1 Like