Friday Question #114 - National Library Week

Happy Friday, Readers!

It’s National Library Week :books: what was the last book or resource you checked out from your local library?

1 Like

Just checked out Honor by Thrity Umrigar seconds ago! Excited to read it.

1 Like

Long Way Down by Jason Reynolds

2 Likes

checked out Sarag Sundin’s Until the Leaves Fall in Paris and Genelle Guzman-McMillian’s Angel in the Rubble

1 Like

The last book I checked out of the library was THE MASON HOUSE by T Marie Bertineau,the book The Romeo District library chose this year for “ Romeo Reads"

1 Like

The last book I checked out was Little Thieves

1 Like

Our Time is Now, By Stacy Abrams. It’s a little haunting how easy it is to lose the rights we take for granted. This book spells out (in sometimes too many details for this reader) voting rights limitations and legislation since the founding of our nation. Her details expose some avenues of disinformation in the current environment. But if no one else is worried, why should I be, right?

1 Like

I just finished listening to Red, White, and Royal Blue borrowed on digital audiobook from my library

1 Like

The magnificent lives of Marjorie Post

1 Like

I checked out several picture books this week to read as mentor text. I also checked out newly released YA books.

1 Like

I get most of my reading material from the library. The last book I checked out along with 6 others was Those Who Wish Me Dead by Michael Koryta.

1 Like

I checked out ebooks: Barcelona Dreaming and Guncle.

1 Like

Last I read with love from London oh such a great book
From library the Killing Edge. I’m ready for something to bite my teeth into

1 Like

The last book I borrowed is a novel called Yellowknife by Steve Zipp.

1 Like

While Justice Sleeps by Stacey Abrams

1 Like

I use my local library all the time. I currently have several books out and hope I have time to read them all: The Book of Cold Cases by Simone St. James, The Diamond Eye by Kate Quinn, The Soulmate Equation by Christina Lauren, and Evvie Drake Starts Over by Linda Holmes. I love a variety of genres.

1 Like