Friday Question #117 - Last Series You Finished

Happy Friday!

What’s the last book series that you finished reading?

Last series I finished was The Bone Witch Trilogy

2 Likes

The last series I finished was Percy Jackson and the Olympians

1 Like

It has been so long since I read a full series. I would have to say the Twlight series.

1 Like

Just finished #17 in the Maisie Dobbs series - A Sunlit Weapon. My 4 star review on Goodreads: Phyllis’s review of A Sunlit Weapon

1 Like

Arc of a Scythe

3 Likes

I finished these last month! They were amazing!

1 Like

The last series I finished was the Program series

1 Like

The last series that I have read is Joanne Fluke’s Hannah Swenson mysteries as well as Kimblerey O’Malley’s Addie Foster mysteries.

1 Like

The Sweet Obsession series by Callie Rose. It’s a dark RH with trigger warnings galore. But I can honestly say I loved it!

1 Like

Orphan X by Gregg Hurwitz. It is a fabulous ongoing series with the next book (#8) expected to be published in February 2023, so I will soon need to ‘finish’ the series again. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think thr last full series I read was the Red Queen, but it’s veen awhile since I finished one. I was pretty disappointed with that one so I needed a break and went to stand alones.

1 Like

I just finished the Maze Runner trilogy yesterday

1 Like

Red Moon Rising trilogy by Paula Harrison. Just needed something light and entertaining and really enjoyed it

1 Like

The last series i finished was the anarchy series by Megan Devos

1 Like

The Myron Bolitar series by Harlan Coben, except I secretly hope he starts it again.

1 Like

I did a lot that finishing series this month (and previous months of 2022), as that is one of my goals for this year!:
I finished the Chance Sisters series by Anne Gracie (historical romance)
I finished the Kiss Quotient series by Helen Hoang (contemporary romance)
I finished the Castles Ever After series by Tessa Dare (more historical romance)
I finished The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater (YA fantasy)
and lastly, I “finished” the MaddAddam series by Margaret Atwood (speculative fiction) - I actually only made it to 81% of the final book before I gave up for good…

1 Like