Friday Question #120 - Book With a Map

Happy Friday, Readers! What’s your favorite book that includes a map?

Help another reader check off a square on their May #BookishBingo board and recommend a book with a map!

1 Like

The Name of the Wind - Patrick Rothfuss is one I enjoyed. Lots of fantasy books have maps to help you envision their world.

I actually read Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys for this square.

3 Likes

Lilac Girls by Martha Hall Kelly.

1 Like

Once Upon a Broken Heart by Stephanie Garber

1 Like

Lilac Girls by Martha Hall Kelly.

1 Like

Diamond Eye by Kate Quinn

1 Like

Any book by Todd Borg. They are wonderful easy to read murder mysteries around the Tahoe area. The map always helps.

1 Like

Without a doubt, Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson!

1 Like

I think right now it would have to be Serpent and Dove. I don’t think I’ve ever wanted to read a sequel so much after reading it.

The Stormlight Archive series by Brandon Sanderson. Actually I think all of Sanderson’s Cosmere books have maps.

Lots! Chronicles of Narnia series by C S Lewis, Gregory Maguire’s Wicked series, Lyra’s Oxford by Philip Pullman, Tamora Pierce’s many books.

THE GOOD GERMAN by Joseph Kanon includes a map and is an excellent book. I liked it so much I emailed the author to tell him.

“the Lord of the rings” by John R. R. Tolkien

I know it’s late in the month, but if there is a fast reader still looking for a book with a map in it I just found one in The Lost Apothecary by Sarah Penner. There is also one in Dragonflight by Anne McCaffrey.