Friday Question #17: How many books do you read every month?

Happy Friday, BookishFirst Readers!

On average, how many books do you read every month?

This is a judgement free zone! We know not everyone is able to read a ton of books every month and that is perfectly fine.

7 Likes

I currently read 10 a month or more but it changes each month.

3 Likes

I probably average about 10 a month. Sometimes more if I’ve gotten fast-paced thrillers or shorter middle grade novels in there.

3 Likes

Between 3-9 every month. It depends how busy I am, but I tend to read more in the summer.

1 Like

Some months I read 2…some i read 8…I may be in a slump, or just too busy with house and kids and exhausted by the end of the day…or my chronic migraines take me out. So far this year I’ve read 6-8 a month…so currently I’m on a roll.

I try to read at least 3-4 books a month.

I usually read 6 or 7 books a month, though it depends how busy my life is.

I usually do 4 to 6. Depends on how life is going, work, and tv.

So far in 2020, I read 9 in Jan. and another 9 in Feb. I don’t think I will read that many in March due to obligations that are keeping me from reading.

1 Like

I normally read around 8 a month give or take. However the last few months I’ve been in a reading slump so it’s been way less but I feel like I’m starting to come out of and getting back to my norm.

I’m a mood reader so it deeply varies for me. I’ve never had a stable number, it’s ALWAYS sporadic and I’m ok with that. Life happens. :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil::heart:

1 Like

Usually between 3-5, maybe higher depending on what I’ve got going on that month.

Usually four, sometimes three. People who read ten make me wonder what kind of books they read.

2 Likes

I’m a little behind my pace, but I only count things as “read” as middle grade and up (have little kids, so we’re also into PBs and chap books) and I figure middle grade is a good cut off for something that’s long enough—and I’ve won them on other review sites. But I’m a fast reader and can sometimes finish titles in two days, which helps :slightly_smiling_face: But I have Goodreads friends who post several long reviews a day and that boggles my mind!

1 Like

I generally read between 9 and 12 books.

3-4…sometimes more

I usually read 10-14 books per month. February was a slower month for me as I hit a bit of a reading slump, but March is off to a good start.

I attempt to read around 12, but it depends on the length and genre.

I try to read at least 6 books a month plus picture books.

4-5 plus journal articles