Friday Question #171 - Title Includes Day of the Week

Happy Friday, Readers!

Recommend a book that includes a day of the week in the title and help another reader check off a square on their June Bookish Bingo board

Sold on a Monday by Kristina McMorris, Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom, The Thursday Murder Club by Richard Osman, Friday Night Lights by H.G. Bissinger, The Saturday Evening Girls Club by Jane Healey, The Wednesday Group by Sylvia True, Fat Fridays by Judith Keim.

2 Likes

Seven Days in June by Tia Williams is the third one I could think of (and the other 2 were in your list: Osman’s Thursday Murder Club and Alboms’ Tuesdays with Morrie)

SATURDAY by Ian McEwan

Monday Mornings - Sanjay Gupta; The Tuesday Club Murders - Agatha Christie;

Friday Never Leaving by Vikki Wakefield

I went with Blue Monday by Nicci French. It was creepy (I don’t normally read mystery genre) and parts were predictable, but there were some interesting twists that I didn’t predict :slight_smile:

“Friday Night Lights” by H.G. Bissinger. This non-fiction book, originally published in 1990, tells the story of a high school football team in Odessa, Texas, and their journey through the 1988 football season. It explores the role of high school football in small-town America and the intense pressure and expectations placed on young athletes.

“Friday Night Lights” is not only about sports but also about the social and cultural dynamics of the community, making it a compelling and thought-provoking read. It has been adapted into a successful television series and remains a classic in sports literature.

Saturday Night at the Lakeside Supper Club by J. Ryan Stradal