Friday Question #216 - Bookish Goals for Summer

Happy Friday, Readers!

What are your bookish goals for this summer?

1 Like

First and foremost, is to have fun with my reading always. Second, I want to get prizes for my libraries summer reading challenges so I’m reading for a certain amount of time every day for that.

2 Likes

Just to enjoy and read what I have. I have 2 shelves of books I’m getting through and in August, my library has a week long book sale. On the last day, it’s fill as many bags full as you want and donate what you can. (Let’s face it, that is a dream come true lol) so my goal is make space.

1 Like

I definitely want to make a dent in all of the books I have purchased because my shelves of TBRs are overflowing. As someone else mentioned, clear them out to make room for more, and I give away most books once I’ve read them.

1 Like

nikkim17 and readingrebecca y’all the energy I need to get on, getting through books I own.

I’ve been inconsistent lately with reviewing – even when I really love the books, I often struggle to get words down. I’d like to get caught up on that!

1 Like

This summer, I want to find the right balance between reading books from my TBR list and planning a small trip. I am very excited about starting some long-awaited books and also making plans for a vacation to Argentina. I just reserved a custom tour through Argentina Private Tours & Local Tour Guides If any of you are from Argentina or have traveled there before, I would greatly appreciate any tips or recommendations. Thanks! Cheers :beers: