Friday Question #24: What are your favorite thrilling reads?

It’s Friday, again! And now it’s time for another question and discussion. This time we want all of your mystery book recs.

What are your favorite thrilling reads?

2 Likes

I’m a huge Victoria M. Patton fan and I think it’s a great pity she doesn’t have a bigger fan base. I’ve read all of her books so far and none have disappointed.

The Wife Between Us by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen.
Social Creature by Tara Isabella Burton.

That last one I’m disappointed that it didn’t seem to get any hype on its release. It’s so well done.

Tess Gerritsen’s Rizzoli and Isles series is one of my favorites.

Ruth Ware’s The Turn of the Key and The wife Between Us

2 Likes

Also His a& Hers by Alice Feeney

I’m a fan of Preston&Child so I really like their Agent Pendergast series.

Yes! I’ve read all of the Rizzoli and Isles books.

1 Like

This might be more horror than thriller but either way is read that will stay with you forever. Infected by Scott Sigler is scarred into my brain. if you’re a person to whom that sounds like a recommendation, you’ll probably love it :joy:

As of late I am really enjoying some Darcy Coates. She is amazing! I also really love Greg Iles, and many well known (easy reads I’d say) the likes of James Patterson and John Grisham.

THE LIGHT IN THE RUINS by Chris Bohjalian, NO SECOND CHANCE by Harlan Coben, THE CONVICTION by Robert Dugoni, BROKEN HARBOR by Tana French, DOWN RIVER by John Hart, KING OF LIES by John Hart, AN ANONYMOUS GIRL by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen, THE GOOD GERMAN by Joseph Kanon, MIRACLE CREEK by Angie Kim, 11/22/63 by Stephen King, GONE BABY GONE by Dennis Lehane, DARKNESS TAKE MY HAND by Dennis Lehane, SISTER by Rosamund Lupton, PRETTY GIRLS by Karen Slaughter, CHILD 44 by Tom Rob Smith

There. Is that more than you wanted to know? I think those are all thrillers. They were for me.

My favorites are The Silent Patient, The Whisper Man, and Imaginary Friend. Such good books!

I’m a fan of Whisper Man, The Wife Between Us, Anonymous Girl, and The New Husband. I really want to read the new one Shadows by the author of Whisper Man!

1 Like

TRACK OF THE CAT and THIEF OF TIME

1 Like

Natasha Preston, Karen M McManus and Riley Sagers books. I also really enjoyed Alex Norths The Whisper Man. I also cant forget The Silent Patient. I absolutely loved that book last year. I hope he writes more books because that one was absolutely amazing.

Gosh, too many to choose from! The only one that I read everything he writes is Harlan Coban !

Rizzoli & Isles series by Tess Gerritsen; anything by Riley Sager, and Ruth Ware has been rolling my charts lately. I’ve loved The Diviners by Libba Bray too

1 Like

I loved the Rizzoli & Isles series. Too bad it’s not continuing (from what I’ve read.)

1 Like

Oh no! I love this series!

What? No! It’s the only series in this type of genre I’ve read entirely. I was so looking forward to it continuing. Well, it was a good ride. I guess. Thanks for the heads up