Friday Question #41: Which literary character would you dress as for Halloween?

Jo March from Little Women. :jack_o_lantern:

Probably as Jude from the cruel prince :jack_o_lantern:

I would dress as Anne from Anne of Green Gables. Her ultimate story of family, friends and love, is timeless and inspiring. She is also easily recognizable. :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

Id be Fable from Adrienne Youngā€™s new book!
:jack_o_lantern:

I feel like all youā€™d have to do is have absolutely no expressions or emotions whatsoever :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Lady Stoneheart from the A Song of Ice and Fire series! I never forgave HBO for not including her in the GOT series. :jack_o_lantern:

I think I will always want to be Draculaā€¦ :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

I would probaby do something big like one of the characters from The Selection by Kiera Cass. I love doing stuff like this. Some of my friends and I like to do wacky and intracate costumes every year. From this series Iā€™d probaby want to go as Celeste because of her confidence :slight_smile: :jack_o_lantern:

Paul Diniā€™s- Harley Quinn. I love the psychological triumphs she overcomes.:jack_o_lantern:

Right! Itā€™d be super easy haha Alice would be a much cooler choice but I donā€™t have her elegance :joy:

Probably Bella Swan as it would be rather easy and I am super clumsy. :jack_o_lantern:

Iā€™ve dressed up as Hermione and Laura Ingalls Wilder :jack_o_lantern:

Iā€™d have to say Juliet Ashton from The Gurnsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie society. The fashion is simple but gorgeous and, despite the war happening, the setting of the book is so lovely, it would be nice to pretend to live in that community. Or Aziraphale or Anathema from Good Omens lolol I know itā€™s a drastic difference between all three but hey, itā€™s Halloween :jack_o_lantern:

Iā€™ve been watching Carmen Sandiego so I would go as heršŸŽƒ!

Lol Charley Davidson from the Darynda Jones series, I almost dress like her frequently already. Tho I have done Bride of Frankenstein & Alice in Wonderland.:jack_o_lantern:

Does Belle count? Otherwise Iā€™d probably be Mom Critter and my son would be Little Critter from the Mercer Mayer books. :jack_o_lantern:

Absolutely Shakespeare

Harry Potter :jack_o_lantern:

Mina from Bram Stokerā€™s Dracula, in that blood red dress from the 1992 movie :fire:

I think I would like to be Zoey from the House of Night series! :jack_o_lantern: