Friday Question #41: Which literary character would you dress as for Halloween?

I like to dress up as the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland. :jack_o_lantern:

I am planning on dressing up as the Dread Pirate Roberts this year. :jack_o_lantern:

I think it would be fun to dress up as one of the wood elves in Lord of the Rings. Or any type of elf from there! They are all so glamourous. :jack_o_lantern:

I would love to dress up as either Annabeth from the Percy Jackson series or Poppy from From Blood and ash because both characters have been through a lot and have found a way to become a character who keeps on trying. Plus not h have amazing comebacks :joy: :jack_o_lantern:

I would probably dress up as Feyre from A Court of Mist and Fury just because Iā€™m currently in the middle of reading the series (and loving it!). Plus who doesnā€™t love dressing up as a faerie? :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

Zorro (Had to find someone with a mask!) :jack_o_lantern:

Probably Ann Ruleā€¦She was so down to earth.

Minerva Mcgonnagall!! I think she would be a fantastic character to dress up as! :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

Probably Elisabeth or Nathaniel from Sorcery of Thorns!:jack_o_lantern:

I would have to say any Victorian or Regency era character, I love these 2 eras and the way they dressed back then. And unfortunately Iā€™ve never dressed up in any literary inspired costume but maybe one day I will! :jack_o_lantern:

Iā€™d love to dress up as Cersei Lannister from Game of Thrones! :jack_o_lantern:

Ugh, this is so hard! Iā€™d probably have to go with Adelina from the Young Elites!

I donā€™t usually dress up for Halloween but, anything comfortable so I can still eat and read and not do anything else !:jack_o_lantern:

I usually do this each year lol. This year it would be The Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland :jack_o_lantern:

Manon Blackbeak from Throne of Glass, because sheā€™s courageous and a badass! :jack_o_lantern:

I feel like Evelyn Hugo would be cool to dress up as. :jack_o_lantern:

Lucy from The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe so that I could wear a cozy sweater and tights! :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

:jack_o_lantern: I would dress as one of the witches from ā€˜A Wrinkle in Timeā€™ by Madeline Lā€™Engle. I think Mrs Whatsit is my favorite.I My favorite book. Great character who comes off as ditsy, grabbing a sheet off the clothesline on the way in .Yet she is an intelligent being , a spiritual guide.Looks can be deceiving! :jack_o_lantern:

Iā€™m on computer, so emoji comes off as this

I would probably dress up as any of the lunar chronicles characters! Although more precisely, I would dress up as either Scarlet or Cinder! :jack_o_lantern:

I would love to dress up as Scarlet!