Friday Question #46: Who are your most read authors this year?

Happy Friday, BookishFirst Readers!

Which authors have you read the most books from in 2020?

2 Likes

It’s a tie between Toni Adeyemi and Victoria Helen Stone for me because I read both books in Adeyemi’s Children of Blood and Bone series and both books in Stone’s Jane Doe series this year.

Preston&Child, Debbie Mason, and W. Bruce Cameron were my most read authors this year.

The author I’ve read the most from this year is Marissa Meyer!

The most I have read by one author in 2020 is three books. This was Kristen Simmons, although the books were part of a series. There are multiple authors that I’ve read two books by in 2020. These include Ruta Sepetys, Laurie Halse Anderson, and Fredrick Backman.

No I probably Read 60 or 70 bucks this year, fiction and nonfiction, I think the only repeat author was Patricia Conley series on Scarpetta. My guilty pleasure

1 Like

I’ve read 3 books by Meg Gardiner, 3 by Stephen King and 3 by Jennifer Hillier. Next would be James Patterson and Patricia Dixon, I read 2 books by each of them.

I’ve read like 10 plus books in the Dartmouth Cobra series by Bianca Sommerland and 9 books in the Asylum Fight Club series by Bianca Sommerland and Tibby Armstrong. Also I read like 6 books by Christine Feehan in her various series.

I have read 6 books by Marie Lu this year.

3 Likes

Fiona Davis: I especially enjoyed The Chelsea Girls: it had fascinating facts about another New York City landmark (the Chelsea Hotel), and also a good depth of story about 2 women friends during World War II and the Cold War.

1 Like

I’ve read Sarah J. Maas the most. I’ve read Cresent City, finally read TOG for the first time, and currently re-reading the ACOTAR series in preparation for ACOSF.

1 Like

Louise Penny, Craig Johnson, CJ Box, and Maeve Binchy. Love them all!