Friday Question #53: Which books do you want to prioritize reading in 2021?

Happy Friday, BookishFirst Readers!

Which books do you want to prioritize reading in 2021? We want to know the books that are must-read on your TBR.

1 Like

At the Wolf’s Table by Rosella Postorino

For the first quarter they are:
The Invisible Woman by Erika Robuck
A Mother’s Promise by K. D. Alden
Blink of an Eye by Kendra Michaels
Paws for Love by Mara Wells
Every Last Fear by Alex Finlay

I have many books I need to read but 2 I am looking forward to being released in the summer is the third book in the System Divine Series, “Suns Will Rise” by Jessica Brody and the 2nd book in the Goddess in the Machine Series, “Devil in the Device” by Lora Beth Johnson.

I too have many books to read this year. A couple must reads that are on my list are “The Officer’s Daughter” by Elle Johnson, " The Nine" by Gwen Strauss and “Finding Freedom” by Erin French.

I want to finish reading the Percy Jackson series since I never did as a kid!

I have several but the first couple are “The Last Debutantes”, by Georgie Blalock, “The Barbizon”, by Paulina Bren, and “The Woman With the Blue Star”, by Pam Jenoff.

Red Tigress by Amelie Wen Zhao, Blessed Monsters by Emily A. Duncan, and The Serpent’s Curse by Lisa Maxwell.

I received several books for Christmas including “Color Of Law” by Richard Rothstein, “The Answer Is” by Alex Trebek, “Say It Louder” by Tiffany Cross, “Our Time Is Now” by Stacey Abrams…

This Tender Land
Where the Crawdads Sings

I am very much looking forward to Flash Fire and Under the Whispering Door, both by TJ Klune. They are definitely priority reads for me this year!

I’d like to prioritize the unread books sitting on my bookshelf. There are too many to list, but I am committed in making a dent in reading them for 2021!

2 Likes

I really need to read The Invisible Life of Addie Larue in 2021

2 Likes

Most of the books my book club is reading plus THE RISE AND FALL OF THE THIRD REICH By William Shirer, ADVISE AND CONSENT By Allen Drury, THE INVISIBLE LIFE OF ADDIE LARUE by Schwab, LOOK HOMEWARD ANGEL by Wolfe

the new Melanie Benjamin—The Children’s Blizzard
the new Paula McClain—can’t think of the title
the new Martha Hall Kelly—Sunflower Sisters
the new Chris Bohjalian—Hour of the Witch

I want to read green lights by Matthew McConaughey. I also plan on reading a book by a black author, probably Tony Morrison and probably the bluest eye or beloved. I also want to read a book by a native American. Trying to expand my knowledge of other cultures.