Friday Question #55: Are there any series that you need to finish?

I stopped the show after halfway into season 2. It’s good and well done. But I just didn’t feel like continuing. It made me miss the books. Which when i finally start again I will start from the beginning because it has been some years lol

I normally don’t really series - it’s just too tedious for me to follow the whole story… However, I would read series where each book can be read as a standalone… Recently, I discovered Zoe Aarsen’s “Light As A Feather” trilogy and i like it!

I started the Maisie Dobbs series, but I got sidetracked and need to get back on it

I hope to read 2 or 3 more Louise Penny books and two more Alexander McCall Smith books.

No. I haven’t read any great series books lately.

I don’t usually like series either (unless they’re kids’ series–somehow those are less tedious than adult series tend to be). But I do love trilogies.

I have so many series sitting on my shelf that I haven’t even started yet, but for those that I have started and still need to finish:

• Scythe series

• Shadow and Bone series (on the last one-then on to six of crows!)

• Outlander series (started the second book)

• Blood and Ash (started first, haven’t gotten too far yet!)

And probably a LOT more xD

1 Like

So many…my main series goal is The Walking Dead. I’d also like to finally read beyond the first book in His Dark Materials.

1 Like

I need to read the earlier books in both Karen Slaughter series. I have already read the latest books.

So many but one that I really want to finish is Winter in Paradise. I read the first book and it has a huge cliffhanger.