Friday Question #8: Do you have any 2020 reading resolutions?

I would really like to read and review more

I want to reread a couple series and start reading more graphic novels as well as diversifying my bookshelf and reading more often or finding more time to read

One of my primary goals for 2020 was less re-reading and then the pandemic…

Thankfully, I completed my goal of 366 books a few weeks ago, so that won’t be an issue this year. But the re-reading is definitely a problem since I’m always postponing reading new-to-me books. I turn to favorite books and authors whenever I’m stressed, so 2020 is going down as the year of re-reads.

My 2020 bookish resolutions included:

*Reading more books (no set number, just more than last year).
*Making a dent on my massive TBR pile
*Reviewing most/all of the books I read.

I think next year I’m going to have to plan on really cracking down on that TBR list, because even while I did better this year…I also got more books!

Sadly no, I’m not on track. Tho you’d think I’d read more during lockdowns & being at home all the time, it seems I’ve been too caught up in news & distracted. Happy to say recently I’m getting back to my daily reading at least.

I started college this year and have not done much reading for fun!! I have 3 different books I am currently trying to read. (1 is a YA , while the other 2 are nonfiction) So with that, I am simply trying to find more time to read!! I feel like someone might take away my bookworm membership!! :sob::joy:

My reading goal was to read 100 books this year. I am on book #103.

Besides reading my book club choices I would like to read at least 10 of my “to be read list“. But my biggest goal is to catch up on reading my past national geographics, Smithsonian issues, and archaeology journals. Guess I better get started​:flushed::hugs:

Tackling my tbr pile before getting new books

Read more books! I’m not a super fast reader, but this pandemic really slowed me down. Also, continue to support BIPOC authors who write diverse and inclusive stories.