Friday Question #98 - Most Anticipated 2022 Releases

We’re halfway through December, Readers!

What are your most anticipated 2022 releases?

Book Lovers by Emily Henry, See You Yesterday by Rachel Lynn Solomon, and West Side Love Story by Priscilla Oliveras. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The Saints of Swallow Hill - Donna Everhart
To Disguise the Truth - Jen Turano

1 Like

The Night Shift by Alex Finlay.

1 Like

I Must Betray You by Ruta Sepetys

2 Likes

“Forging Silver Into Stars” by Brigid Kemmerer.

1 Like

Only picking one is tough for me. I’m anticipating: When You Get the Chance by Emma Mills, Weet Side Story Love by Pricilla Oliveras, Epically Earnest by Molly Horgan, Cafe Con Lychee by Emery Lee, No Filter and Other Lies by Crystal Maldonado, I Kissed Shara Wheeler by Casey McQuiston, Ramon and Julieta by Alana Albertson, Bravely by Maggie Stiefvater, Crescent City 2 by Sarah J. Maas, See You Yesterday by Rachel Lynn Solomon, All My Rage by Sabba Tahir, Book Lovers by Emily Henry, Count Your Lucky Stars by Alexandria Bellefleur, Forward March by Skye Quinnlan, Ophelia After All by Racquel Marie, Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Mandy Gonzalez

3 Likes

Hanya Yanagihara’s “To Paradise”

1 Like

The lioness by Chris Bohjalian
The family remains by Lisa Jewell
The match by Harlan Coben
The golden couple by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen
Anthem by Noah Hawley

1 Like

I Must Betray You by Ruta Sepetys!

1 Like

The Lioness by Chris Bohjalian
The Magnolia Palace by Fiona Davie
Her Hidden Genius by Marie benedict

1 Like

I’m looking forward to some sequels. This year, I read both The Prison Healer and it’s sequel The Gilded Cage by Lynette Noni. I can’t wait for the next one to come out! Also, I read Six Crimson Cranes by Elizabeth Lim and there will be a sequel in 2022. I’m hopeful to be granted ARCs from both authors! I love YA fantasy novels!

1 Like

Girl, Forgotten by Karin Slaughter, Gwendy’s Final Task by Stephen King and Richard Chismar, Southern Man by Greg Iles, The Maze by Nelson DeMille to name a few!

1 Like

I have too many to name :upside_down_face:. Off the top of my head, Crescent City 2, The War of Two Queens, Gallant, Reminders of Him, Weather Girl, Book Lovers, and so many others!

1 Like

I just finished I MUST BETRAY YOU. It’s excellent. She’s an author for young adults, but adults should also like this book.