Has anyone received....?

Friday marks 2 weeks since the estimated ship date of THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY WITH MURDER by Trish Lundy. Has anyone received this yet? If so, USPS or UPS?

Also, I still haven’t received SYNC by Ellen Hopkins, but I did reach out to Bookish first and they said they would reach out to the publisher…if you’ve received this did it come USPS or UPS or has it not come yet?

1 Like

I am still waiting on “The One that Got Away with Murder” also.

1 Like

I am also waiting. I reached out to BookishFirst 2 weeks ago and they said they would reach out to the publisher. Still no update. Hopefully this doesn’t ruin my chances of winning another book!

2 Likes

I’ve had some books I won be seriously delayed and it has never negatively effected my account here. It is a bummer though.

I am also still waiting on Sync.

1 Like

Hopefully this comes soon bc it comes out in like 2 weeks.

2 Likes

Has anyone gotten Honey yet?

I have a package that is now listed on USPS informed delivery, but I don’t know if it’s Sync or The One That Got Away With Murder since I am expecting both.
Will update when the package arrives.

1 Like

Glad I’m not the only one waiting on ‘Sync’ to arrive! It’s my first win, actually won it the very first time I got on this site!!:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I received The One Who Got Away with Murder today!

Did THE ONE THATGOT AWAY WITH MURDER come USPS or UPS?

I received it via USPS

I am still waiting on my copy of The One Who Got Away With Murder.

Did you reach out to Bookishfirst about not receiving Sync yet?

Just a update. I received The One That Got Away With Murder today…
Still no Sync, but hopefully Sync by Ellen Hopkins will arrive soon since I used points to claim it, and I claimed it before the second book.

1 Like

Has anyone gotten Thirsty yet? The shipping date was supposedly April 19th but idk…normally it doesn’t take this long for me

1 Like

I have not yet received Thirsty either.

No word on either Thirsty or Devil Is Fine yet.

1 Like

I too, am waiting for the book Thirsty.

1 Like