Hello, how are you doing

Hello!
I am new here, so I am still getting the hang of BookishFirst. My first question is what do you think I should know about BookishFirst so I can be updated on all things happening? And my second question is: Do you prefer to read ebooks or print copies?

1 Like

Hey there! Sign up for their newsletters. Check the Forums regularly for topics and discussions, and follow them on Facebook.

Unless I know for sure that the ebook format is compatible with my Kindle Fire, I usually opt for a print copy. I have the capability, though, of reading any format on my Mac. But it’s just a little inconvenient.

1 Like

Hi welcome! I’m a bit on the newer side myself and have really come to enjoy BookishFirst and the forum. When I first came across the forum I just had fun reading through old posts at first to get a feel how everyone communicates and the types of discussions that happen and would advise doing the same. There is also an Instagram you could follow if you have one! But yes definitely the newsletter is your best bet to stay up to date.

Print books are my favorite. Nothing beats a physical copy and the classic book smells for me! :sweat_smile:

1 Like