July 2021 Bookish Bingo

Are you ready for another round of Bookish Bingo? Join us in July and conquer your TBR!

If you share a completed bingo in the comments below before August 1st, you’ll receive 20 bonus points!

Click here to read the rules and download your Bookish bingo card below. Make sure you share your progress with us by using #BookishBingo on social media. Let us know what books you’re reading for each prompt below! When you get a bingo, shout it out here.

BF 2021 Bingo Boards

Have an idea for a future board? Share it here.

2 Likes

Can y’all make these in instagram story template size as well?

3 Likes

Are they really doing another Title begins with J? They did that one in June too

1 Like

They do it every month for whichever letter that month starts with

1 Like

This time is really harder… :frowning:
Can someone suggest me a book set in Scottland???

1 Like

Just about everything by Diana Gabaldon, author of the Outlander series.

The Winter Sea by Susanna Kearsley

The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie by Muriel Spark

1 Like

Is this USA only? Or international giveaways?

Thank you. God bless you.

Set during a holiday - Second First Impressions by Sally Thorne (set over Christmas)
Ebook - Confessions on the 7:45 by Lisa Unger
FREE Space
Characters go to the beach - Burn It All Down by Nicolas DiDomizio (they escape to Lake George, NY – has a beachfront)
Title includes name of a place - Malibu Rising by Taylor Jenkins Reid

Bingo!

1 Like

Anyone have any recommendations for set in Canada?

The River by Peter Heller!

Bingo!

I recently read Mayflies by Andrew O’Hagan and really enjoyed it. I would definitely recommend.

Any Louise Penny books!

How come completed boards aren’t being shared on insta anymore? I like seeing what people are reading in stories throughout the month!

Bingo!!

Bingo!

Published in July: Razorblade Tears
Author I’ve read before: Dog Eat Dog; Empire of Pain
Free space
Punny title: How to Date Men When You Hate Men; Happy Endings
Hidden identity: To Sir, With Love (I think this works? If not, I read A Distant Grave – the killer’s identity is hidden…)