June 2022 Bookish Bingo ⛱️

Are you ready to tackle your TBR pile this month? Join us in June and conquer your TBR!

If you share a completed bingo in the comments below before July 1, you’ll receive 20 bonus points!

Click here to read the rules and download your Bookish bingo card below. Make sure you share your progress with us by using #BookishBingo on social media. Let us know what books you’re reading for each prompt below! When you get a bingo, shout it out here.

BF '22 Bingo Board Forum

Have an idea for a future board? Share it here.

June Bookish Bingo prompts: Blue cover, Character is part of a club, LGBTQ+ romance by a queer author, Highly-anticipated read, Title begins with J, Thriller, Pun in the title, On your TBR for 5+ months, Disability rep, Aliens, Book your best friend loves, Author’s first name begins with B, Free space, Character owns their own business, Drink on the cover, Title begins with T, A random pick from your TBR, Orange cover, LGBTQ+ audiobook, Character goes to the beach, Featured on BookishFirst, Set during the summer, Title includes royal or nobility title, Protagonist is 60+, Backlist

2 Likes

Thank you for posting this on the holiday weekend! :slight_smile:

Can the word “the” be used for a title starting with the letter T or do we have to ignore it?

1 Like

What does “Backlist” mean?

1 Like

A backlist book is an older book, as opposed to newly published books

3 Likes

Does anyone have any good suggestions for books with a pun in the title?

1 Like

i was thinking maybe "a good girls guide to murder’ thats the only one that I could find on my shelves that looked like they fit the prompt.

1 Like

It’s up to you! Feel free to count “the” if you don’t have another book starting with the letter T :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you, BookishFirst!

I love the Andy Carpenter series. A lot of those books have puns in the title and you can read them as standalones. They main character’s stories progress, but each book is a complete story on its own. series: https://www.goodreads.com/series/42650-andy-carpenter

Goodreads also has a list of books with pun titles. I’m not sure if they are all puns; sometimes people add books that don’t fit to these lists. It could be a good starting place though. list: https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/3315.Titlemania_I_Puns_in_Titles

Hope this helps!

1 Like

Im doing The Princess Diarist by Carrie Fisher.

I’ll try to participate but I’m having a hard time thinking of titles in my tbr :slight_smile:

1 Like

Am I posting and doing this right
? Got a bingo already

1 Like

Done!

Blue cover: French Braid
Thriller: Such a Quiet Place
Book your Best Friend Loves: The Unsinkable Greta James
Title begins with T: Those Who Wish Me Dead
Featured on BookishFirst: Elsewhere

1 Like

An early bingo this month! I read…

Book your best friend loves: Funny You Should Ask
Author’s first name begins with B: Lessons in Chemistry
Free space
Character owns their own business: Counterfeit
Drink on the cover: Nora Goes Off Script

1 Like

If you are interested in a comic book, there is Huda F Are You? by Huda Fahmy

1 Like

Blue cover- Every Last Fear by Alex Finlay
Thriller- Stay Awake by Megan Goldin
Book friend likes- On Borrowed Time by Jen Mckinlay
Title begins with T- Trust Me by Hank Phillippi Ryan
Featured on Bookishfirst- The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides

1 Like

3 Likes

BINGO!

3 Likes

made an error in my first post, but bingo!

2 Likes