- What’s your favorite book that you would like to re-read as it was your first time?
- When reading books, what type of notes do you take? Quotes?
- Which book taught you a lot about the world, that changed your thinking?
- Who is your favorite author?
- How are you doing during this time? Are you safe?
Here are my responses:
- Working by Studs Terkel
- Notes include emotions, characters, some quotes, prompts about the storyline.
- Hmm. Tough one. But I think it was Roots
- Favorite author – quite a few. But I would say that James Patterson and Preston&Child are my top two being that I’m still reading their series.
- Safe and sound. Lucky I’m an introvert and can just be content reading.
- I actually never re-read, but would probably re-read books by Bette Lee Crosby because they are so uplifting and heartwarming.
- I don’t take notes, but I do write my review as I read so it it pretty much done when I’ve finished with the book.
- Hmmmm…Not sure I can name a book for that question.
- Oh my…I have a ton - I’ll go with historical fiction authors.
- Yes…thankfully everyone here is well.
Stop by my blog for reviews and giveaways if you like. Hope to see you there. http://silversolara.blogspot.com
- AN ELEGANT DEFENSE by Matt Richtel, which I read almost exactly a year ago, because its discussion of the immune system is so important to today’s pandemic.