March 2024 Bookish Bingo 📗

4 Likes

4 Likes

I would have DNFed The Unidentified Redhead if I wasn’t on a time restraint to finish this book bingo. Do not recommend.

Legends and Lattes is such a great cozy fantasy book. Definitely recommend. The relationships and found family is so good!

A fate of wrath and flame had a slow beginning, but so necessary for the world building and I really love the relationships of the characters.

Hook Line and Sinker, SO CUTE!:heart:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Too busy for a blackout this month, but happy with how close I did considering.

5 Likes

Bingo!

2 Likes

Bingoooooo

3 Likes

3 Likes

Double bingo!

The Big Door Prize
M.O. Walsh
*Title begins with The

The Knife of Never Letting Go
Patrick Ness
*Make up your own prompt: Read the book after watching the movie adaption

The New World
Patrick Ness
*Set in the wilderness

Give Me a Sign
Anna Sortino
*Deaf character

Punching The Air
Ibi Zoboi with Yusef Salaam
*Picked up at a Little Free Library

One By One
Ruth Ware
*Three word title

The Secret Life of Bees
Sue Monk Kidd
*Historical fiction about women of color

Foundation’s Triumph
David Brin
*Mathematician

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Annie Barrows & Marie Ann Shaffer
*Pie on the cover or in the book

2 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

This one is my first #bookishbingo and it was quite fun! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Three word title- Academy of Beasts by Becca Fanning

Set in the wilderness- Raiders of Hearts (ARC) by Eliane Kensington

Freebie

Title begins with the- The Last Moonlight Dragon (ARC) by Dorothy McFalls

My make your own prompt was to choose a retelling! - I went with the Lady Macbeth (ARC) that I received from Ava Reid

It wasn’t part of the bingo winner but the has an epilogue was What the River Knows by Isabel Ibañez

This month had quite a few arcs and next month will too so that’s been a fun way to fit them into the challenge.

3 Likes

Make up your own prompt: Pirates!

3 Likes

3 Likes

Bingo!!
Own Prompt: YA Fantasy

3 Likes

1 Like

• Deaf Character- Amongst Our Weapons :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:
• Gold on Cover- Winter’s Gifts :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:
• Cover with a Black & White Photo- The Last Secret of the Secret Annex :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:
• Historical Fiction about Women of Color- Eva Luna :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:
• Green Cover- Odd Girl Out :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:
A Lot of really good books this month.
I finally finished the Rivers of London series (up until the most recent one), so that’s a big check off my TBR! :blush:

1 Like

2 Likes

With the busyness of Easter, I forgot to post. :woman_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

3 Likes