March 2024 Bookish Bingo đź“—

Challenge your TBR with the March Bookish Bingo Board!

If you share a completed bingo in the comments below before April 1, you’ll receive 20 bonus points!

Click here to read the rules and download your Bookish bingo card below. Make sure you share your progress with us by using #BookishBingo on social media. Let us know what books you’re reading for each prompt below! When you get a bingo, shout it out here.

BF '24 Bingo Board Forum NL

Have an idea for a future board? Share it here.

March Bookish Bingo prompts: Three word title, Green cover, Published in March, Audie nominated audiobook, Ask for a rec in the Forum, Mathematician, Set in the wilderness, Pie on the cover or in the book, Deaf character, Picked up at a Little Free Library, Explores Irish history, Character in a band, Free space, Set in spring, Gold on cover, Historical fiction about women of color, Graphic novel, Includes an epilogue, Title begins with The, Set in a theater, Cover with a black and white photo, Title begins with M, Single parent, Third in a series, Make up your own prompt

4 Likes

@bookishfirst_team Can you share the square version too, please. Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

For make your own prompt I’m thinking of doing A book with a bunny on the cover :rabbit:

5 Likes

Ok, looking for a rec - What is your favorite Audie nominated book? Also, any good March release suggestions?

3 Likes

Does anyone have any good Romantasy recs?

3 Likes

Romantasy isn’t really my genre, but I did read Fourth Wing by Rebecca Yarros and it was really good. I’d recommend that if you haven’t read it.

1 Like

Here’s the square and Instagram Story size :grinning:

2 Likes

Check out Magic Dark Magic Divine by AJ Locke
https://amzn.to/3Tdtlc7

2 Likes

Any recs for a good entry-level graphic novel? I’ve never read one.

1 Like

For make up your own prompt, I’m doing "part of a reading challenge’ as I’m doing a 120 book reading challenge this year! Lol

For recommendations, can you tell me your favorite suspense or thriller read?

4 Likes

@christinasbooks I read The Devotion of Suspect X earlier this month and loved it!!! It’s a Japanese thriller by Keigo Higashino. Bonus: it is the first in a series of five. :wink: I did find it at my local library too.

Edit to add: this book would also work for the Mathematician square.

3 Likes

I have The Naga Maverick’s Determined Mate (Serpents of Serant #04) by Robin O’Connor (March 12, 2024) on my TBR List.

1 Like

For the Graphic Novel Square I am probably going to read a Manga.

Some I have enjoyed are Skip Beat & Kakuriyo, Alice in the Country of Clover: The March Hare’s Revolution, & Alice in the Country of Clover: March Hare

You might also want to check out Kodansha USA and browse things based on genre to see what interests you.

2 Likes

Hi, looking for a recommendation for books “Set in the wilderness”. Also, can’t wait to see your suggestions for “Make Up Your Own Prompt”!
Thanks.

1 Like

Any recs for books with a deaf character?

1 Like

Does anyone have any romance love triangle recs?

Archer’s Voice By Mia Sheridan

I haven’t read it yet, but for deaf character, True Biz by Sarah Novic came up in a few of my searches so that’s what I’m going with for that prompt

1 Like

I came up with:

• In a Dark, Dark Wood by Ruth Ware
  • In the Woods by Tana French
  • The Shadows by Alex North

Any recommendations for pie on the cover??

1 Like