May 2023 Bookish Bingo 🌼

I never thought of using the library sticker! Smart.

1 Like

ahhh good idea! Thank you!

no coffee because i can’t have any, but here’s me with my iced tea (it’s hot here today! 75 at 9 am in the Pacific North(far, far)west). it’s O Organics brand jasmine green tea, i stirred in some agave while it was hot and then iced it overnight. highly recommended!-- O Organics Organic Tea Jasmine Green 20 Count - 0.99 Oz - Safeway
i haven’t started the book yet, but it will be my lunchtime read today, to fill the Read Harder challenge “Read a comic or graphic novel that features disability representation”-- Run on your new legemphasized text** by Wataru Midori.

and this photo gives me a bingo! i found a space to shove in everything i’ve read so far, which is pretty uncommon. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

five word title: a history of wild places (shea ernshaw)
set in the 50s: mexican gothic (silvia moreno-garcia)
includes an epilogue: adelaide (genevieve wheeler)
bright colored cover: never vacation with your ex (emily wibberley & austin siegemund-broka)
author’s first name begins with M: a burning (megha majumdar)

1 Like

Woohoo Bingo!

3 Likes

BINGO!
Going down the left side.

2 Likes

I’ve been on a dry spell the last few months. Happy to be back with a bingo for May!

1 Like

Bingo!!

1 Like

BINGOOOOO
Paperback: The Ivies by Alexa Donne
Brightly Colored: The Honeys by Ryan La Sala
Free space
Incudes a Party: Mere Mortals by Erin Jade Lange
Shared in forum: A Curse so Dark and Lonely

2 Likes

Bingo!

5-word title: Get a Life, Chloe Brown
Set in the 50s: The Henna Artist
Includes an epilogue: Everyone in my Family has Killed Someone
Bright colored cover: Yellowface
Author’s first name begins with M: They’re Going to Love You (by Meg Howrey)

1 Like

I was a bit slow last month in reading books so I am glad I was able to hit bingo before the end of the month!

2 Likes

Gotta a sorta bingo: I am not very social so instead of the pic, I used a book :slight_smile:

Share a coffee…: Patron Saints of Nothing
Includes a party: Little Fires Everywhere
Free space: Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow
Bright colored cover: Mars vol.4
A paperback book: The Crack in Space

1 Like

Bingo!! :grin:

1 Like

Bingo!

1 Like

Still working on Silver Wolf (which I am reading with my eyes) and Leviathan Falls (which I am listening to with my ears), but both should be done by the end of the month, especially with my long weekend, so I’m counting them! Hoping the June card comes out soon so I can get started planning :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Bingo

2 Likes

1 Like

Finally prioritized my tbr this month.

1 Like

Bingo in Column 3!!!

Title begins with M: Meant to Be by Emily Giffin
Includes an epilogue: Vera Wong’s Unsolicited Advice for Murderers by Jesse Q. Sutanto
Free space
Novella - Gwendy’s Button Box by Stephen King and Richard Chizmar
Sticker on the cover: Afterlives by Abdulrazak Gurnah

Road trip Trees on the cover: The Writing Retreat by Julia Bartz Title begins with M: Meant to Be by Emily Giffin Published in May: The Secret Book of Flora Lea by Patti Callahan Henry A paperback book
Five word title Set in the '50s Includes an epilogue: Vera Wong’s Unsolicited Advice for Murderers by Jesse Q. Sutanto Bright colored cover: I Have Some Questions For You by Rebecca Makkai Author’s first name begins with M: The Kitchen and the Studio: A Memoir of Food and Art by Mallory M O’Connor
Space opera - Gwendy’s Final Task by Stephen King and Richard Chizmar Character has powers Free space Title includes a job title Read a book and watch its adaptation
Set in the Pacific Islands Includes a party Gwendy’s Magic Feather by Richard Chizmar Novella - Gwendy’s Button Box by Stephen King and Richard Chizmar Bought at an indie bookstore Character is a spy
Share a coffee & current read pic in the forum Read with a friend: The Christie Affair Nina de Gramont Sticker on the cover: Afterlives by Abdulrazak Gurnah Asian author: You’re Invited by Amanda Jayatissa Nonbinary protagonist
1 Like

2 Likes