NetGalley Goals/2020 Challenge

I have done pretty good,I am kinda caught up before the publish date of the ones that are left,but I really try to get at least one a week read,right now I have two! I have so many to catch up and read,I put the pressure on myself to read and do reviews and not let people down where it’s become a job and I’m not getting paid for it!! Would be really nice if you got paid for it!!

1 Like

We have the same top goals. :joy:

2 Likes

It’s a struggle! I’ve been good so far this year :joy:

I know,I see so many books I want to read and it’s like I can’t read fast enough!

2 Likes

If you’re interested in getting paid to do reviews, the website onlinebookclub.org pays $5-$60 for reviews, once you get established. The first review is unpaid and you have to be pretty active on the site to get your score up to qualify for the higher paying reviews. I’ve been reviewing for them since October and it’s nice to get a little money for something I already enjoy doing. Problem is, it’s caused me to neglect my NetGalley TBR :joy:

I do a lot for Net Galley,think I will try and make some money!

I’m glad you put this here. I was interested and was wondering how legit it was.

Let me know if you need any help getting started! The website is kinda difficult to navigate at first. I was skeptical at first, too, but I’m glad I stuck with it. I am at level 4/6 and the highest payment I’ve received for a review is $50. I’m averaging $40/review. (You know how much a review will pay prior to accepting it.) Even though I have only been on the site for a few months, they’ve made me a moderator, so it really just depends on how much time you want to put into it.

1 Like

Thank you! I’m definitely going to look into it again.

I just recently started with NetGalley. My goal is just to request what I can handle getting read in order to do a worthy reveiw. I’m going ok so far. At least I think so.