Next Week's ARC's

I think that I won’t use my points and just raffle and pray i get one LOL. I can’t decide still.

I’m SO excited for Every Last Fear and We Thought We Knew You!! I’m listening to the second author’s podcast “Paper Ghosts” right now and loving it!

1 Like

I haven’t listened to the podcast yet but clearly I’m missing out.

I am very interested in Every Last Fear. Waited until 11am to claim my points and no more get it now copies :frowning:

When I came on at 8 am it was already gone. I meant to come on earlier than that but today was the first day of in person school and this house was mayhem lol.

Me too. I had to work and when I got around to doing it, it was gone by then. Oh well, Maybe I will win it!

1 Like

I read Every Last Fear in July and it was absolutely amazing! If you’re still considering if you should use points on it I definitely would, and I did end up using mine on We Thought We Knew You.

1 Like

Fingers crossed! Yea I was absolutely too swamped to stay up until midnight to snag any copies. I’m not about that life anymore lol

1 Like

I used mine on the same! I missed out on Every Last Fear and after debating I didn’t want to miss out on any so i just went ahead and did it.

1 Like

I completely understand being so busy to not stay up. I had set an alarm at like 11:55 so that I could claim Fairy Godmothers Inc and ended up sleeping though it :see_no_evil: But, luckly when I woke up around 7, I was still able to claim it. I guess more people wanted to claim Every Last Fear and We Thought We Knew You.

2 Likes

Usually I’m interested in just one if there are multiple books up for grabs…but this time it was hard . I loved that Fairy Godmothers Inc comes with a little fairy dust lol.

I tried to claim EVERY LAST FEAR with my points on Monday morning but none were available.

1 Like

That one has a lot of hype attached to it. I hope that when i finally get to read it i love it as much as everyone else seems to