Next Week's ARC's

Anybody else interested in all three of next week’s arcs?
-Every Last Fear
-We Thought We Knew You
-Fairy Godmothers, Inc.

I am. LOL. I read many genres and all three are definitely books I’d read. I’m sad and excited because of course there’s only one you can get.

7 Likes

Yes! I’m so freaking hyped. They all sound so good, its like Sophie’s choice.

3 Likes

I am definitely claiming a copy of Fairy Godmothers, Inc. I’ve been saving my points for a while, but the other two do sound good as well.

2 Likes

OH GOOD REFERENCE. I haven’t seen that movie in ages. lol

I have enough point so hopefully i’m fast enough to claim one. But I’d be happy with anyone one I win so that’s a plus.

1 Like

I haven’t read any so it would be awesome to get one

1 Like

I hope that you manage to get one of them!

1 Like

I might save my points this time but I would love to win a copy of Every Last Fear

2 Likes

I’ve heard nothing but good things about that one. I was dead set on using my points for it until the other two books went up lol

1 Like

100% same! I was sure about claiming Every Last Fear, but then they posted the other 2.

2 Likes

They all sound so good!!!

2 Likes

We have a week to decide what to do. Quite frankly a good bookworm problem to have LOL

1 Like

Right?? I don’t think this has ever happened to me here. Where I want every book up for raffle.

2 Likes

Yes! Such great choices!! Thankfully, I’ve already read an e-galley of Every Last Fear. It was awesome!!! That makes my choice a little easier :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Helps me make my choice! Glad it was as good as it sounds!

3 Likes

OH man. I’ve heard nothing but good things about that one.

2 Likes

I found out that I have every last fear on netgalley! yay, can’t wait to read it :smiley:

1 Like

Oh my goodness so do I ha

1 Like

That’s awesome! Hope you enjoy it!

1 Like

All of them, but especially Fairy Godmothers!

2 Likes