October 2023 Bookish Bingo 🛸

Bingo!

1 Like

This has been a fun reading month for me! My two standouts were The Unmaking of June Farrow and Babel!

1 Like

2 bingos (center column and 4th row)

October 2023 Bookish Bingo
Vampire romance Set on Halloween Published in October: The Takedown by Carlie Walker “Night” in the title Leftover from Sept’s TBR: Loyalty by Lisa Scottoline
You predicted the ending Main character works in art world Mystery: Her Little Flowers by Shannon Morgan Horror by a Latinx author Skull or bones on the cover
TItle begins with C: Charlotte Illes Is Not A Detective by Katie Siegel Pumpkin on the cover Free space Unreliable narrator: Sun Damage by Sabine Durrant Hades & Persephone retelling
Witch: Weyward by Emilia Hart Past catches up with character: Don’t You Dare by Jessica Hamilton Title begins with O: The Other Guest by Helen Cooper Set at a college: The Maidens by Alex Michaelides Kept you up at night - Delicate Condition by Danielle Valentine
Share Oct TBR pic in the forum Set in Maine Cover is orange: A House for Alice by Diana Evans Aliens Banned Book
2 Likes

I agree! Sometimes when its specific to certain genres or themes, it’s harder!

a bit disappointed that I didn’t get to read much this month. Hopefully, I can make it up next month!

2 Likes

1 Like

Almost a bingo… didn’t post my TBR, just suggested a title, if that qualifies, I will take the bingo :grin:

Set in Maine (New England): Mooncakes by Suzanne Walker, Wendy Xu
Cover is orange: The Candles Are Burning by Veronica G. Henry
Aliens: The Disappeared by Kristine Kathryn Rusch
Banned Book: Parable of the Sower by Octavia E. Butler

1 Like

4 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Busy month and I didn’t get to all the books I wanted to read this month. Oh well, there’s always next October… Did manage to get a few bingos :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Skull or Bones on the Cover: Nettle & Bone by T Kingfisher
Horror by a Latinx Author: The Keeper by Guadalupe Garcia McCall
Mystery: The Devil and the Dark Water by Stuart Turton
Main Character Works in the Art World: Pawsitively Poisonous by Melissa Erin Jackson (kind of a stretch–she mainly makes tinctures and teas/tisanes but also makes magical toys!)
You Predicted the Ending: A House with Good Bones by T Kingfisher

Great reading month!!

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

Bingo!

1 Like

Bingo!

1 Like

Was so close to multiple but I atleast got one bingo!

1 Like

2 Likes

October Book Bingo:

Bingo- diagonal

Leftover from September’s TBR: Hell Followed With Us by Andrew Joseph White

Horror by a Latinx Author: Fever Dream by Samanta Schweblin

Free Space: You Were Born For This by Chani Nicholas

Past catches up with character: Frankenstein by Mary Shelley

Share your October TBR list on the forum (done)

Other spaces filled:

Banned Book: All Boys Aren’t Blue by George M. Johnson

Unreliable Narrator: When Women Were Dragons by Kelly Barnhill

Published in October: Wrath Becomes Her by Aden Polydoros

1 Like