Omg the forum is back!

Yay! The forum has returned after weeks of sadness! What were y’all doing and reading while it was down? What books from the raffles were you most excited for?

:slight_smile:

8 Likes

:raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands: It’s an October Miracle! We’re very happy to have this community back together here in the Forum.

7 Likes

Glad to have y’all back!! :tada::partying_face:

1 Like

I read some new releases including The Roommate by Rosie Danan. So excited that the forum is back up again!!

1 Like

Oooh I haven’t heard of that one, is it a thriller? Sounds like it might be. I’m doing a spooky TBR this month so if so I might have to add it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome Back, everyone!

3 Likes

No, it’s a romance. But a spooky TBR sounds so fun! I’m going to try to read a few more thrillers/fantasies this month.

1 Like

Welcome back everyone!! I didn’t realize I’d miss the forum this much lol

2 Likes

Hooray!! I missed the forum.

1 Like

Ohhhh, I can also see how a book titled The Roommate would be a romance lol

It’s a fun tbr theme! But I’m also doing non-thrillerish reads that have witches, or werewolves, or other things like that. For example I read Nimona by Noelle Stevenson which is cute and certainly not spooky. Definitely recommend the book and the theme though! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Right?? I didn’t realize how much I used it until it was gone lol

2 Likes

I was way too happy to see it back lol.

2 Likes

I am SO STOKED to see the forum back!!! :smiley:

4 Likes

I am SO GLAD the forum is back! I was so sad when it left I went in search of new apps/forums where I could talk about books!

1 Like

Same. I was hoping I’d see people pop up on the Goodreads group for Bookishfirst readers but it seemed pretty scant

1 Like

I also found an app called Likewise that is pretty good about suggesting new books.

1 Like

I finally got around to reading a couple of James Herriot’s books. And I also read books by some of my favorite authors: Stephen King, Karin slaughter, John Hart, and Lisa Jewell.

1 Like

Your know I’ve seen ads for that. Does it actually recommend decently for you??

Yeah, for the most part. Its led me to some really great books. It also has categories for tv shows, movies, etc., but I was desparate for the book side of it lol

1 Like