Poll: Do you want a place in the Forum to discuss each raffle book?

We’ve loved the discussions happening about Deal with the Devil and Members Only here in the Forum.

Would you be interested in having a space in the Forum where you can discuss every raffle book while you read it that the BookishFirst Team sets up? Or do you prefer starting these discussions with other readers on your own? We’d love to know!

• Yes, I want BookishFirst to start the topics.
  • Maybe, it depends on the book.
  • No, I’d prefer to start the topics or for other readers to.

0 voters

Please comment below explaining your answer! Additionally, let us know if you want a place to discuss the excerpts each week. The Forum is your place to chat about books and we want to ensure it fulfills those needs.

2 Likes

It would be great if a message board were set up for all of the books that were distributed, giving readers an opportunity to share thoughts about the books. I started the Members Only thread and would be happy to start others. It would also be good to have a publisher representative on the thread giving insights or simply nudging reviewers on timing etc.

1 Like

It would be great to have BookishFirst act as the moderator to prompt discussions about the raffle books. At least get the conversation going among the readers.

2 Likes

I definitely want a place to discuss the books that are won or otherwise obtained to read from the raffles. Having discussions for the excerpts would be interesting as well since everyone has the same amount of content to judge from but I’m not sure how much participation those would get.

2 Likes

I love the idea of having a dedicated place here where we can discuss the books we won!

2 Likes

IKR. At least we don’t have to depend on someone else to post a discussion question. Especially since not everyone will have the same books won to discuss. Of course, we could also discuss our First Reads Opinions, but I think that should be a separate discussion item.

1 Like