Romance Week šŸ’–

Agreed! I canā€™t wait for her next book Vanessa Yu! :cupid:

1 Like

Iā€™ve been thinking about my romance reading and while I donā€™t do much now, I realize I went through a big Jude Deveraux phase when I was much younger. I think I read everything she had out at the time! Since that was a few decades ago, is there anyone out there who still reads her? Does she even still write? Now I have to look it up! :sparkling_heart::two_hearts:

Me too! Iā€™m so excited for it :blush:

I donā€™t really read romance anymore, though occasionally Lisa Jackson romantic suspense is good. Love Darynda Jones Charley series!:cupid:

The Simple Wild and Wild at Heart :cupid:

1 Like

Happy Galentineā€™s Day! Is anyone celebrating with a romance read that has a strong friendship? :dancing_women:

2 Likes

I havenā€™t actually read a romance novel yet, but I am a hopeless romantic so I believe that I would love them all :cupid:

Not currently reading a romance, but the last book I read that had a strong friendship angle (but was more womenā€™s lit than romance) was The Oysterville Sewing Circle.

1 Like

I love romance! Itā€™s what I primarily read. image A recent fave was Whiteout by Adriana Anders. Great romantic suspense, grumpy hero and sunshine heroine.

I donā€™t love romance novels that are strictly about the romance/attraction. My ideal is when the plot is very interesting and the romance is on the back burner, like in The Book Woman of Troublesome Creek by Kim Michele Richardson. It was my favorite book of 2019! :cupid:

I just finished Wanda. Was definitely different from my usual but I enjoyed it.