Romance Week šŸ’–

I love all kinds of romance reads. Contemporary, dark, rom com. Dark romance is one of my favourites :cupid:

I love a second chance romance or friends to lovers. :cupid:

I highly recommend the WINSTON BROTHERā€™S SERIES by Penny Reid. These are great fun and a blast to read. Start with the 1st Beard bookā€¦Iā€™m am up to #3.

I liked Love Lettering by Kate Clayborn. It was a different romance-quite intelligent! :cupid:

2 Likes

Iā€™m reading Caroline, Little House Revisited. Itā€™s not a romance book, but I am loving seeing the romantic relationship between Caroline and Charles. It still being very chaste, itā€™s super sweet to see their love and emotions towards each other where we very rarely got any of it from the childhood books (with good reason). Iā€™m loving this ā€œLittle House on the Prairie for adultsā€! :cupid:

Hi,
Whenever Iā€™m asked who my favorite romance author is, itā€™s a struggle because I love so many!

My favorite authors I can think of off the top of my head would be Susanna Kearsley, Nora Roberts, Jenny Holiday, Julia Quinn, Amy Jarecki, Roselle Lim, Helena Hunt, Sherrilyn Kenyon, Chanel Cleeton, Laini Taylor and Grace Burrowes.

I generally enjoy a variety of different kinds of romance with some aspects of scifi & fantasy along with some historical. I also enjoy a funny modern romance particularly if one of the main characters is a bookworm.

:cupid:

:cupid:Nora Roberts and Danielle Steele are my go-toā€™s for romance novels. I like knowing what to expect and it be good. I like to venture out but always find myself coming back to these two.:cupid:

I love romance!! My recent favorites are Get A Life, Chloe Brown, The Kiss Quotient, and Iā€™m currently reading the A Court of Thorns and Roses series and itā€™s got the perfect dose of romance and fantasy :cupid:

1 Like

Agreed! I like paranormal and fantasy genres a lot. The entire Sookie Stackhouse series is one of my favorites and I also like A Court of Thorns and Roses, Morganville Vampires and many, many more. To mix it up I throw in some Pride and Prejudice and To All the Boys I Loved Before and it keeps me well rounded. :laughing:

I have recently recommitted myself to embracing my love of romance novels. Iā€™d have to say my favorite romance authors are Jennier Crusie and Linda Howard. I love the romantic comedy of Jennifer Cruise and I love the suspense in a lot of Linda Howardā€™s works.

I have basically declared this year as my year of romance novels and am super excited to dive back into them. :cupid:

I love any romance that is hate-to-love or friends-to-lovers! I recently finished The Best Laid Plans and it was soooo good!! :cupid:

I love all the Christina Lauren books, and I read Helen Hoang (The Bride Test, The Kiss Quotient) and enjoyed them! :cupid:

My most recent romance read was The Worst Best Man by Mia Sosa! I love a good rom-com and this one had some of my favorite tropes like enemies-to-lovers, an only one bed moment, and some pretend dating.

Currently reading The Flame and the Flower by Kathleen E. Woodiwiss a historical romance from the 1970s and it is bonkers.

I love it when romance isnā€™t the main plot but falls into the story, especially in historical fiction. :cupid:

I donā€™t read a ton of romance, and though it is more chick lit than romance, I adore the love story in the Confessions of a Shopaholic series. I always love checking in with Becky and Luke to see what crazy adventure they will get into next. :cupid:

I donā€™t read a ton of romance books, but I do love the entire Maddox brother series and spin offs by Jamie McGuire, and I loved reading the After series by Anna Todd. :cupid:

Definitely Sarah Dessen got me into romance! And then I read everything by Morgan Matson and Kasie West. Those books still make me swoon :cupid:

I loved this one too.

I also love Jennifer Crusie. My favorite of hers is Bet Me!

1 Like

I would definitely have to say Bet Me is my favorite by her as well! I just love Cal and Min!