Share a Shelfie!

Dont have a good picture of my physical shelf, but my digital tbr shelfie past 200 this morning

2 Likes

One of my many home book shelves:

3 Likes

I am so jealous of all these beautiful bookshelves! One day I hope to have an entire wall of bookshelves, but for now, I am limited to a single small bookshelf of my absolute favorites.

The stack in front is my planned reading for March- we will see if I actually stick with it! All the Dangerous Things by Stacy Willigham is signed- I was lucky enough to be able to attend her book tour for the release of that book in January. I also have signed copies (not pictured) of The Host by Stephenie Meyer, The Anthropocene Reviewed by John Green, Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick, Cirque Du Freak by Darren Shan, and A Flicker in the Dark by Stacy Willingham. I am extremely proud of my little signed book collection, haha

4 Likes

I keep saying I am going to unpack all my books and get shelves but it’s been five years since I moved in…I guess I will have to settle for mini book piles all over. This is my most recent finished pile ready to be donated (except for the library book :slight_smile: ).

3 Likes

Latest addition to the digital library :heart:

2 Likes

Love everyone’s shelfies! So fun!

3 Likes

A shelfie from an indie bookshop while traveling. A beautiful thing!

2 Likes

Here is my Jane Austen shelf full of Jane Austen items, books, DVDs, and books I recommend for Jane Austen fans.

4 Likes

I have a few signed books, usually books that I have won from the author.

1 Like

This is my “read” bookcase. I have 2 more bookcases of this size, one for unread books and another one for read mass markets and manga. I have a lot of books because I used to work at Borders and I would just sign my paycheck over every 2 weeks or so. When I had kids, my format for media intake skewed quite a bit towards audiobooks and suddenly keeping so many books on hand just doesn’t seem as important to me as it used to. I am slowly working my way through these physical books and getting rid of the ones that aren’t must-keeps. The box on the right is the “leaving-my-house” box that I take to the little free libraries or give away as prizes in some of my book challenge groups. My tastes have changed pretty drastically over the years and I’m often tempted to purge most of my YA collection, but then I keep thinking that in a few more years, my kiddos can read them…

2 Likes

2 Likes

I’ve been checking out physical library books like crazy lately! During the pandemic, I was only reading eBooks. My own bookshelves are sparse, I just love library books more haha

2 Likes

That’s cool that you shelf your read books separately. I would never have thought of that

1 Like