Share the Books You're Thankful For!

:fallen_leaf: We’re celebrating Friendsgiving in the Forum this week! :pie:

In honor of Thanksgiving, we want to know what books you are most thankful for this year! This could include any BookishFirst wins but doesn’t have to.

Celebrate Friendsgiving and share your referral code. Click the Referral Code button to generate an email, or copy the code to share online. When someone new joins BookishFirst using your referral code, you’ll each get 100 points! And don’t miss out on playing our Bookish Friendsgiving Game this week.

I am thankful for the book It Ends With Us. I was going through a really tough time earlier this year and I was recommended this book… being able to read and escape into a different world helped me so much.

1 Like

I’m grateful for fourth wing; it was the first book to really affect me in a long time. :plate_with_cutlery:

1 Like

Grateful for In The Lives of Puppets, and really all of TJ Klune’s writing.

1 Like

Thankful for The Dream-Quest of Vellitt Boe by Kij Johnson. I’m a sucker for books about dreams and this was such a charming and refreshing novella.

1 Like

Beyond That The Sea which was a bookish first win was one of the best books I have read all year though all the books I have had the honor of reading through bookish first have been great. And are one of the things I am thankful for.

1 Like