Share Your Current Read! 📚 - 2021 Edition

Currently reading Hell on wheels by penny dee

I’m currently rereading Judgment Road by Christine Feehan as there is a new book coming out in the series at the end of the month.

1 Like

THE BORGIA CONNECTIONS by Alyssa Palumbo

1 Like

Do you like Darling Gold Rose?! I was hoping to get an ARC, but didn’t!

3 Likes

Currently reading The Stranger Inside and Kin

1 Like

DARLING ROSE GOLD is a wild roller coaster ride of who is really telling the truth. As much as we want to feel bad for Rose and blame the mom for all the evil, you might find yourself changing sides. This one is going to be big and I hope you get a copy early.

4 Likes

Finders Keepers (boom 2 in the Bill Hodges trilogy) by Stephen King

2 Likes

I’m in the middle of The Queen’s Assassin and Foul is Fair (both of which come out on February 4th)!

1 Like

I’m reading this too. About half done and really enjoying it.

1 Like

I’m reading an ARC from NetGalley- The Glamourist by Luanne G. Smith. I haven’t read The Vine Witch, but I’m really enjoying the second in the series!

2 Likes

I’m reading Moby Dick for the first time and also Gideon the Ninth!!!

2 Likes

I’m currently reading “Not the Girl You Marry” by Andie J. Christopher.

4 Likes

I am currently reading Welcome to Newyork by Luana Ferraz and Listening to Good Girls Lie by J. T. Ellison

2 Likes

Can’t wait to read Long Bright River. Heard Liz speak at an event in Exton, PA recently and was fascinated by her inspiration for the story. Do you like it?

3 Likes

I am reading Wild Game: My mother, her lover, and me. It was highly recommended by some of my literary friends, and I couldn’t wait to dive in.

2 Likes

Great! I finished it and gave it 3.5 Stars.

I’m a mood reader. I just finished my current read last night. I’m deciding between The Grace Year or If You Want to Make God Laugh as my next read.

Tristan Strong Punches a Hole in the Sky!

Oh wow, lucky you! Yes I loved it; she was able to tackle several issues all while propelling forward a mystery. The whole thing just really worked for me.

1 Like

Before I Go by Leena Lehtolainen