Share your January 2023 TBR šŸ“š

Hereā€™s my January TBR:
The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E. Harrow
Lokiā€™s Ring by Stina Leicht
Weyward by Emilia Hart
The Bandit Queens by Parini Shroff

And however many others I can get through!

Some of my books I want to read this month are books I currently own to get my physical tbr down to 50 books.
A few of them are:
Love and Luck by Rachel Evens Welsh
Layla by Colleen Hoover
The entire Wars of Realm series by Chuck Black

I do not really have a true TBR for the month of January or really for the year. I am more of a go with the flow type of reader. The books I do have currently checkout from the library however include:
-Sooley by John Grisham
-Edenā€™s Children by V.C. Andrews
-The Couple Next Door by Shari Lapena
-The Honeys by Ryan La Sala
-Look What You Made Me Do by Elaine Murphy
-Mango, Mambo, and Murder by Raquel Reyes

Hi! Iā€™m brand new here and itā€™s late in the month, so Iā€™ll just add a few books that I hope/expect to finish yet in January: Swamp Sniper (Jana Deleon), Moonrise Over New Jessup (Jamila Minnicks), and Iā€™m No Philosopher, But I Got Thoughts (Kristin Chenoweth) are still possible add-ons to a full reading month.

im hoping to get through Mistakes were made by Meryl Wilsner and start another book by the end of January!

With less than a week left, I am just posting three I hope to finish to fill out a few more squares for bingo:
We are the Weather by Jonathan Safran Foer
Savvy Sheldon Feels Good as Hell by Taj McCoy
Cold by Mariko Tamaki.

I just finished my goals for the month, so the TBR is now whatever is due back to the library first! I just started the eARC for the next T Kingfisher book, and I think I wonā€™t sleep tonight until I finish it!