Shipping Information

Thanks for letting me know :slightly_smiling_face:! I emailed them. I hope they would be able to resolve this soon.

Still waiting on Open Heart to arrive. Delivery date was Nov. 17th 2020! Iā€™m beginning to think I shouldnā€™t waste my time with the First Looks and writing responses. Very disappointed. I waited 2 weeks from this delivery date to reach out to the email provided. The response was they had reached out to the publishing company and I should receive the book. Another 2 weeks goes by and still no book. Reached out again via email and was told the same thing. Reached out again on Saturday Jan. 2nd 2021 and have yet to get a response from The BookishFirst team and still no book!

1 Like

Yup Iā€™m having the same issue with a spy in the struggle. Estimated ship was November 25th, Iā€™ve reached out 3 timesā€¦ Im assuming Iā€™m not receiving it and refuse to do any more on here until I do. Not going to waste my time

I am still waiting on When The Apricots Bloom. Is there any word on possible delays?

I have also not received When the Apricots Bloom and its been almost a month

I received genome odyssey

I am waiting on ā€œWe are the Ashes, We are the fireā€ to arrive and it isnā€™t one of the ones that show a shipping delay and the publication date is a week from today so what do I do? I would love to be able to read and review close to the publication date so I can get the 300 points instead of the 100 but that is hard to do when I havenā€™t received the book yet. I know it says they would have been shipped out on January 18th. Any way to find out where it is???

I am also still waiting for this one.

Iā€™m still waiting for Anchored Hearts by Priscilla Oliveras as of today (2/23/21)ā€¦ Anyone else still waiting for their copy?

I am still waiting on The Cleaner. Is anyone else still waiting?

Iā€™ve heard nothing about Firekeeperā€™s Daughter from this thread or the other one. Has anyone received it yet?

Yup. Still waiting. Hopefully, they start shipping soon

Nope, Iā€™m still waiting on my copyšŸ’”

Still waiting as well :disappointed:

Did you ever get your copy of Open Heart?

Yes. Iā€™m still waiting on The Cleaner too.

1 Like

Has anyone received Fire Keepers Daughter? Iā€™m still waiting.

1 Like

iā€™m still waiting for it as well.

1 Like

@bookishfirst_team many of us are still waiting on The Cleaner and now Our Last Echoes PLEASE update with shipping status. Thank you

2 Likes

I received Our Last Echoes yesterday, if that helps anybody. It came via UPS.

1 Like