Super Fake Love Song

Has anyone received their copy of Super Fake Love Song yet? It said they shipped the 23rd?

1 Like

I haven’t. Also, BookishFirst usually shares users’ stories on Instagram when they post about receiving a book and they haven’t shared anyone’s post yet. I’m guessing no one has received their copy yet.

I have not received the book yet either. Hopefully we will get them before the end of the week :smile:

1 Like

As of Nov. 3rd I have not received the book either.

1 Like

Seems weird based on the ship date hoepfully soon!

Hopefully yes!! :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

I’m mainly hoping by the end of the week so that we have time to read / review before the release date on the 17th :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m worried because I’m in the middle of moving and switched my address, so I don’t know where it’s going to end up. Even worse, the temp address I put down might not work because they only deliver packages when your name is in their “system” and…mine is not :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:.

I haven’t gotten my copy yet either. Also my copy of Judge’s Girls never arrived/ I just spoke to the Bookish First team about both and they said to let them know if I hadn’t received my copy of Super Fake Love Song by the end of the week. Unfortunately, it looks like my copy of Judge’s Girls is just MIA however they did give me replacement points for it.

Today there was an update saying that Super Fake Love Song has has delayed shipping. The new estimated ship date is Nov 4th. Hopefully, we will start getting them next week :blush:

4 Likes

Thanks for letting us know! I can’t wait to read it! Looks like I’ll be getting two books around the same time though! Does anyone know what happens if we don’t meet the 3 week deadline for finishing a book? Life’s been a little hectic lately so I’m worried I might not finish both on time!

I haven’t received mine and it didn’t arrive in today’s post either. Anxious to get reading!

I haven’t gotten my copy either! Hopefully it arrives soon - does anyone know if they were definitely shipped out on the 4th?

I received mine this morning so hoping everyone will get theirs today or tomorrow!!

1 Like

Glad to hear someone finally received theirs! I can’t wait to get mine!

My copy of Super Fake Love Song just arrived!

Mine arrived today too!

I just got mine too :smile:

Received my copy today!

Anyone else still not received their copy? I haven’t got mine yet!