Thank you - my book has arrived!

It has been two weeks since the ship date of The Devil is Fine and I haven’t received it so I emailed BookishFirst.

2 Likes

I haven’t either, and I was wondering about that.

@katnortonwriter Email them and let them know. I think it helps if multiple folks email them when a book is delayed. I haven’t heard back yet but they usually say they will check with the publisher.

1 Like

I received Sync today (4/23) in CO.

Sync finally arrived! It’s a paperback ARC, delivered 4/23 to Central Arkansas

1 Like

Thank you, I received Sync on 4/24.

1 Like

I see they updated the ship date.

Has anyone received sun memos?

It was scheduled to ship April 26th, but it publishes in a week on May 14th. The usual period of reaching out 2 weeks after expected ship date would be 4 days before publication, and on a Friday, so likely wouldn’t get it if waiting to that point.

1 Like

No. I mentioned it in my email about another book and the reply was

Taking a look, I see the sun memos was scheduled to ship from the publisher on April 26th (which you can find on the title details page under the title description) so it should be en route! You can also always check for shipping updates in our Forum. If you don’t receive it within 2 weeks of the mailing date, just let me know!

1 Like

Has anyone received Masquerade yet? I live quite far south so I’m usually one of the last people to receive books so I just wanted to check in with y’all before I sent an email.

@trooshtisbookshelf No and when I emailed them about the Devil is Fine I also brought up that book and they mentioned they would let the publisher know.

1 Like

I just got Devil is Fine today.

1 Like

No I’m still waiting and when I emailed them they said they would contact the publisher.

I received The Devil is Fine in NJ yesterday.

I received The Devil is Fine today.

I received a hardcover copy of THIRSTY in NY.
Thanks!

2 Likes

“Thirsty” just arrived in PA.

3 Likes

I received Thirsty 5/17 in Central AR via UPS. It’s a finished hardback, very pretty!

1 Like

Thirsty came today in Kansas.

2 Likes

I received Thirsty yesterday (5/17) via UPS in TX! Thank you!

2 Likes