Thank you - my book has arrived!

Ooh that’s a good idea!! I need to start doing the same. I don’t want to miss out on any of the ones that I absolutely love. Did you read the First Impressions of the current raffle? Omg! So good! Saint X is my favorite out of the three, followed by The End of the Ocean and The Last Confession of Autumn Casterly. They’re all really good and I hope I win Saint X or The End of the Ocean. What did you think of them? I’m so excited for the upcoming book The Kingdom of Back by Marie Lu! I just ordered another book of hers through Thriftbooks which is where I get all my physical copies of books I purchase. I always buy used. I bought Legend by Marie Lu and Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan. I won the second book in the Fire series on Goodreads so I went ahead and ordered the first so I can follow along properly. Anyway, I’ve been rambling now so I will ttyl!! Lol.

1 Like

Got my copy of You’re Not Listening today

1 Like

I received my copy of The Janes by Louisa Luna yesterday, November 22nd, 2019. Thank you!!

1 Like

I received Rememberance too! It’s an amazing book! Let me know what you think of it. :blush::blush:

1 Like

I really wanted a copy of this one, loved the excerpt <3 congrats!

1 Like

I got my copy of You’re Not Listening on 11/22! Thanks.

1 Like

I used my saved up points to claim The Last Confession of Autumn Casterly because it gave me some serious Veronica Mars vibes, can’t wait to read it! I also got The Queen’s Assassin with points as well.

1 Like

I’ve claimed three books so far, The Fountain of Silence, The Queen’s Assassin, and The Last Confession of Autumn Casterly. I’m pretty picky when I spend my points so I had a ton saved up.

1 Like

Yeah it’s a good idea to save points until you really love a book. I just so happened to hit 2,000 points when The Queen’s Assassin was released so I used them for that. I’m in my first month here on BookishFirst so I haven’t racked up too many points yet. I’ve only got 400 now so it’s going to be a while before I can claim another book. I’m really bummed about that because I want The Kingdom of Back by Marie Lu so bad. And the First Impression releases in 10 days! I hope I win it since I won’t have the points. I’ve only won two books so far, and claimed one, in the month that I’ve been on here. My wins include: Rememberance and The Janes while my points win is The Queen’s Assassin. I have yet to receive The Queen’s Assassin but I’m sure I’ll receive it soon.

1 Like

I got my copy of The Janes this week! Thank you!

I received The Beast of Beswick yesterday 11/23

I just got mine this week too!

1 Like

Got my copy of you’re not listening this weekend :slight_smile: thanks!

1 Like

I got my copy of You’re Not Listening 11/23.

1 Like

Really excited to get my advanced copy of You’re not listening by Kate Murphy, but really disappointed that my copy arrived heavily damaged :frowning:

Ugh the state of the book hurts my heart :sob:

Received my copy of The Animals at Lockwood Manor on Friday! Thank you!

Oh no! That’s no bueno. Can you reach out to the publisher?

I got my book “The beast of Beswick” on Friday. Read it all weekend. I can’t wait to continue reading tonight. I won “The Queen’s assassin” last week and I’m looking forward to getting that too. Lol

1 Like

I got my copy of You are not listening. I will start it over thanksgiving.

1 Like