Thank you - my book has arrived!

I also won The Queen’s Assassin and I am really looking forward to receiving it. I’m hoping it’s already on its way but the holidays will mess up mail for sure. Stupid post office!! We need our books!! :joy::joy:

2 Likes

The Beast of Beswick just arrived yesterday on 11/25. A day before its publication. I’ll try my hardest to read it quickly and get the review out there.

Has anyone won a book from the giveaway that just closed this week? I haven’t received an email and not sure if winners were chosen yet. I’m hoping I won one but it’s not looking good!

1 Like

I only won one of the books because I used my points for it. I got the email earlier so it looks like they are closed.

1 Like

That’s what I thought. Thank you. And congrats on your win! Those points take a while to build up. I’m going to work on getting more now cause I really want The Kingdom of Back by Marie Lu.

1 Like

Which book did you claim?

1 Like

The Last Confession of Autumn Casterly

2 Likes

got The Animals at Lockwood Manor today! excited to start reading

If you go to your profile, it shows what books you’ve won under “books you’ve won and need to review” as soon as the raffle is over, even if it’s before the shipping date. I won “The End of the Ocean” and see it on my page already.

1 Like

Good point! Unfortunately I didn’t win any this round. I would have loved to win any of the three but BookishFirst had other plans for me lol

Some of the books turn up on GoodReads Giveaways or NetGalley so check there too, you might have another shot at early access that way!

2 Likes

“The End of the Ocean” by Maja Lunde (arrived 11/27) - came with some HarperVia postcards too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My new copy arrived today actually. Really quick turnaround on the publishers part.

1 Like

That’s awesome! UPS was supposed to deliver a package today but never showed. I’m hoping that’s what it is but I’m expecting several books at the moment. Tough life, right?! Lol.

Wow! You received it already?! Let me know how it is!

2 Likes

I received my tote bag today, thanks!

My copy of Sparrow arrived today. 12/3

1 Like

I don’t understand how y’all are already getting Sparrow and I haven’t even received The Queen’s Assassin yet. Bah humbug! Lol. I hope it arrives soon! Congrats on winning Sparrow!

1 Like

I feel you. I’m also waiting on Queen’s Assassin … not to mention Echoes Between Us (which was supposed to ship 1.5 months ago) and Song of the Crimson Flower (which was supposed to ship over 2 months ago). :frowning:

1 Like

That’s horrible! I received my copy of Echoes Between Us on November 1…