Thank you - my book has arrived!

I received my copy of Sparrow yesterday! :slight_smile:

I just received my copy of Sparrow! Can’t wait to read it! :blush:

Whoa! That’s crazy! It shouldn’t take more than 6 to 8 weeks at the very latest. Is there anyone to contact regarding this issue?

There’s another topic in the forum for books that have not arrived yet and/or shipping delays. I just put a comment in it (and am the first one to comment in that specific topic) but I suggest you write a comment there as well. BookishFirst listed rules and such for giveaway winners and one of them is a book cannot be replaced after the 2 month period has passed or incorrect addresses so write a comment under that topic and BookishFirst should answer you diretly! Hope this helps a bit. I wish I could tag you in that topic so you can find it easily. I can try but I’m not sure if that’s how it works here.

1 Like

I recommend emailing customer service. I did that for The Good Luck Girls and they made sure I got my book.

1 Like

Ill give it a try. Thanks!

I just got my copy oft he queens assassin today and I’m really excited to start it😀

3 Likes

I’m so glad someone has got it! Lol I’m so ready for it to arrive!!

2 Likes

I’m still waiting on The Queen’s Assassin as well. I was beginning to think it was just me, but I’m glad to see it’s not.

Mine came the same day! (I just now clicked on the forum option
oops!)

Received my copy of the Queen’s Assassin💛

1 Like

Has anyone received their copy of ’ The Last Confession of Autumn Casterly’ yet?

1 Like

I have not received my copy yet.

1 Like

I received my copy of The Queen’s Assassin today! :smiley:

1 Like

I think my copy gets here tomorrow based off UPS.

I received my copy of The Queen’s Assassin by Melissa De La Cruz today!! (December 11th). I’m so excited to read it!! This one took a really long time to get to me but I’m just glad to own it. Now I’m off to finish my current book so I can start on this one. Thank you, BookishFirst!

1 Like

I received my copy of Autumn Casterly today (December 11th)!

2 Likes

I received Hid From Our Eyes today. Yay!

2 Likes

I got my copy of Autumn Casterly yesterday, December 12! Thanks!

I received the book “Hid From Our Eyes” last night (December 12). Thank you!

1 Like