Thank you - my book has arrived!

No not yet, still waiting

Still waiting too - and very impatiently, I must add.

1 Like

I hope this means Iā€™ll be getting mine next week. Iā€™m excited to get it and see the recipe cards. :slight_smile:

My copy of Anchored Hearts showed up on my front step today. I donā€™t know if a neighbor got it by mistake and brought it over or if I just missed seeing it out there. Anyway, Yay! I love how bright and colorful it is.

1 Like

Has anyone gotten Fire Keeperā€™s Daughter by any chance or are we all still waiting?

1 Like

Iā€™m still waiting, too.

Still waiting on The Cleaner and Satanā€™s Gold.

I just found out I won this book by logging on, I never received an email saying I won. Iā€™m not sure when itā€™s supposed to come in.

Thereā€™s been a few times when I didnā€™t receive an email telling me Iā€™d won either. Not sure why sometimes they donā€™t go out. šŸ¤· Anyway, the estimated ship date for Firekeeperā€™s Daughter was February 17th but there have been many, many shipping delays on the books Iā€™ve gotten from BookishFirst recently, undoubtedly COVIDā€™s fault. I am a bit concerned about this one as it is released next week, 3/16, and Iā€™m wondering if Iā€™ll have time to give it a full, fair review.

2 Likes

Iā€™m still waiting for Fire Keeperā€™s Daughter as well.

1 Like

I have been curious about this as well

iā€™ve been waiting for it too!

Anyone receive Still Crazy yet?

Came here to check on this. I havenā€™t gotten mine yet. :frowning:

We are Inevitable arrived today! 3/9

2 Likes

Not yet. Still waiting for it here in AZ.

Received Punch Me To The Gods, via usps, 3/9.
Thank you

Still waiting for my copy. You sure got that quick.

To everyone waiting on Firekeeperā€™s Daughter and may have missed it, there was a delay with shipping so they all were supposed to be sent out yesterday 3/8. Fingers crossed we all get them by Tuesday! :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

Our Last Echoes arrived today (3/9/2021)!

1 Like