Twice as Perfect/Dual Copy

I’m not waiting for anything else now but I also got 2 copies of Bad City.

1 Like

My copy of Twice as Perfect just arrived yesterday. I experienced a similar mailing issue as you did with The Newlywed’s Window as this publisher sent me a second copy of Send Her Back.

1 Like

I received my copy of twice as perfect

1 Like

I received Twice as Perfect yesterday.

I’m still waiting for The Newlyweds’ Window. I had emailed inquiring about both and was told they’d check with the publisher.

1 Like

I got 2 copies of send her back and waiting for the newly weds window

1 Like

They never want them back. I got 2 copies of a book I never requested—- gave the extra one to my son. I would have donated to my library but it was marked ARC. They can’t use them in the collection

In addition to contacting support, you may also want to check the retailer’s website to see if there are any updates on the book’s shipping status or if there are any reported delays. You could also try contacting the retailer’s customer service via phone or chat to inquire about the status of your order.

It’s also possible that there may have been a mix-up with the shipping label or delivery address, so double-check that the correct address was used for delivery and that there are no issues with your informed delivery account.