Welcome Back to the Forum (Mystery Bonus Giveaway)

Recently, my favorite Bookishfirst win was They Wish they Were us. I couldn’t put it down and read until the wee hours to finish it!

An Anonymous Girl is my favorite win so far. I have won several good reads, but that is one I could not put down.

My favorite was The Only Good Indians. Glad the forum is back!

My favorite book so far has been Rules for Vanishing by Kate Alice Marshall.

My favorite win was To Sleep in a Sea of Stars

I have already subscribed to the newsletter! I am new here and haven’t won anything yet, but I am excited to try my luck in the book raffles!

What a great giveaway! A couple of favorite wins have been Watch Over Me And How It Feels to Float. Both do a nice job of addressing teen mental health and trauma issues.

I have not gotten any books to read yet.

Judges girls has been my favorite win

“Sweet Sorrow” by David Nicholls was relatively charming!

I would have to say one of my favorites was Whisper Man but I also loved Hollywood Park.

The Girl in the Tower by Katherine Arden I love her fairy tale retellings!

They’re are so many great ones! Fireborne tops the list!

I haven’t won any yet, but am excited about all three here.

My favorite was hands down Watch Over Me! Such a fantastic read and I’m so honored to have won it!

My favorite win was The Shadows.

Already subscribed :heart:

Believe it or not my favorite Bookish First Win has been my very first one “The Dinner List” by Rebecca Serle because it was the first arc I ever received! I still have it on my shelves today all tabbed up
( even though I’ve also bought the the finished Harcover Copy that sits right next to it). I am very sentimental! I just purchased “In Five Years” by Rebecca as well! Can’t wait to dive into it! Thanks Bookish First for introducing me to a new genre and a great new author and for starting me on my path to arcs!

However, I’ve come a long way since then and thrillers are my favorite genre. I can’t believe it, but I have yet to read any of these three but I’ve heard amazing things! I’d say out of the 700 books I’ve read , 600 are thrillers so that’s huge to me that this prize pack has three that I haven’t read!

Would love to read & review on Bookstagram & Goodreads!

Thanks for doing this bonus giveaway! Fingers and toes crossed! :crossed_fingers:t3:

Favorite win so far was Hollywood Park.

I’ve never won one of these before!!! Thank you for the opportunity!

The Whisper Man was my favorite!