Welcome Back to the Forum (Mystery Bonus Giveaway)

My favorite win was The Children’s Train by Viola Ardone.

My favorite win so far would Empire of Lies by Raymond Khoury. Btw, great choice of books for the giveaway

My favorite win (Or one of them-favorite mystery win) is the half sister

My favorite win was The Lost Girls Of Paris by Pam Jenoff.

My favorite raffle win has to be “They Wish They Were Us”
-It’s also becoming a mini series I believe with Halsey so I’m pretty stoked to see that!

Savage Legion was my Favorite!

Ohh…picking a favorite is tough. I’d say that my favorite would have to be To Sleep in a Sea of Stars - But I imagine my favorite will change as more options come out!

My favorite win is one of my earliest: Kingdom of Exiles by Maxym M. Martineau

I really liked They Wish They Were Us!

I lovedddd A Good Marriage!

I LOVED Suicide House! I’d love another copy of it! :wink:

I loved Blunt Force by Lynda La Plante! Although a little slow moving, it was a fabulous police procedural!

Welcome back!! My favorite raffle win has been The Patient, though I think Judge’s Girls might take first place once I read it based on the First Look.

I really loved The Silent Patient

Seeing as I just joined, I don’t yet have a favorite win, or any win for that matter. Let’s just call it whatever I win first? Free books, after all : )

Hi! I’m Jean. I have been a mystery and thriller fan for more years than I care to remember. I won The Safe Place and thoroughly enjoyed it. Love reading the posts from other members.

Welcome to the group. I’ve been a member for a while and it is a real kick when you win a book that you are looking forward to. Good luck!

One of my favorite Bookish First wins is Magic For Liars. I really loved the story, and I wish there was a sequel for it.

I already subscribed to the newsletter. The Orphan Collector was a book that I received this spring–so timely since it is about the 1918 flu pandemic and so many similarities to what is currently happening with the pandemic.

Chain of Gold was my fav!