Welcome Back to the Forum Party šŸ„³

So glad the forum is back up and running. Iā€™m Jane and the best book Iā€™ve read since the forum has been down was Beautiful Strangers by Camille DiMaio and the book Iā€™m most excited about reading is Jodi Picoultā€™s The Book of Two Ways.

2 Likes

Love Alice Hoffmanā€™s books and I won her latest that just came out on Goodreads.

2 Likes

I love Alice Hoffmanā€™s works, congrats on the recent Goodreads win! I recently finished Practical Magic and am in the process of reading The Museum of Extraordinary Things.

2 Likes

My name is Jenny (or @princessreadsalot). I loved Amari and the Night Brothers, and I just got Shine! by Jessica Jung. So I am excited to read that!

2 Likes

Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes is totally on my tbr too!!

3 Likes

Iā€™m Megan, 1 of 4 members of a Korean Fusion blog- Midwest Kimchi. Weā€™re brand new to BookishFirst, but we loved When You Trap a Tiger. And, Weā€™re looking forward to reading Jessica Jungā€™s Shine.

2 Likes

Skyhunter was soooooo good! Totally binges in 2 days. Now the question isā€¦ do you think the sequel will be just as good?

2 Likes

Iā€™ve read so many good books lately. A few of my favorites are The Gilded Wolves, The Glass Castle and Darling Rose Gold! I loved the Shadows but I havenā€™t read Whisper Man yet so Iā€™m looking forward to that!

1 Like

I liked the silent patient too!! And Iā€™m adding your BOM pick as my add on next month!! Kicking myself I didnā€™t this month. Addie Larue sounds so good!

2 Likes

My name is Rachael; I work in a local library and hope to be a librarian one day! The best book Iā€™ve read recently has been The Winnerā€™s Curse. Iā€™m excited to read The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue. My copy is on the way to me!!

3 Likes

Whoā€™s ready to partyyyyy? The BookishFirst Team (specifically @bookish_dana) will be here chatting and replying to everyone over the next hour. A little about me as a reader, I primarily read romance, YA, and SFF. Iā€™m currently at 132 of my 150 Goodreads goal. My recent obsession has been historical romance.

2 Likes

Iā€™m waiting patiently (okay not so patiently as I keep checking tracking) for my copy of The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue to get here so I can read it as well!

I have Skyhunter as an audiobook from Libro.fm. Iā€™m glad to hear you enjoyed it!!

The Winnerā€™s Curse is a great series! Very excited to dive into The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue. It sounds fantastic.

1 Like

The Shadows and The Whisper Man are BookishFirst favorites!

1 Like

Iā€™m working through The Winnerā€™s Kiss right now! Iā€™ve enjoyed the whole series so far.

Welcome to the BookishFirst community!! :tada:

1 Like

Hi Jenny! Shine has such a pretty cover. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hi Jane! Weā€™re very happy to have the Forum back as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

What historical romance authors do you like? I love Tessa Dareā€™s books but Iā€™m always looking for new recommendations :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tessa Dare is great! My two favorites right now are Sarah MacLean and Joanna Shupe. - @bookish_dana

1 Like